POST A REPLY

Jun 24, 2012, 5:06pm   #16
I've been a member for a while now and what happens is that you really need to remember to choose 'skip this month' by the 5th if you don't want to be charged. If you forget they'll charge your card and you'll get a 'credit' to use to buy a pair of shoes or handbag in the future.
Jul 12, 2012, 1:02pm   #17
Originally Posted by angelamdai
I've been a member for a while now and what happens is that you really need to remember to choose 'skip this month' by the 5th if you don't want to be charged. If you forget they'll charge your card and you'll get a 'credit' to use to buy a pair of shoes or handbag in the future.
Originally Posted by FabTina
Long time lurker, but being a big fan of justfab I wanted to register to post :)

I've been a member ever since JustFab.com announced that Kimora Lee Simmons was joining them and I've had some pretty good experiences with them for the most part. It's not a scam, but you do have to remember to login each month to skip the month if you dont buy anything (otherwise you will get charged).

I think they added a new "pay as you go" option recently that doesnt require you to skip the month, but you have to pay more for the shoes. (anyone else confirm this is how it works?)

Anyways, its a pretty fun way to get some nice looking shoes for cheap IMO. They aren't of the BEST quality, but darn good for the price!
Just wanted to update everyone.... I did join and for my first pair I got 50% off so the shoes came out to $20 and free shipping! Didnt get a chance to wear the shoes yet so I cant comment on comfort but I've skipped this month and didnt get charged!
Oct 11, 2012, 12:16am   #18
Hi ladies, just wanted to update you all-

Recently joined Just fab last month and i end up finding good deals online with coupons and end up getting about 1/2 off every month. I now have 2 pairs and they are pretty good quality (for the price) and they have some pretty good styles! I am a fan of Just Fab :)
May 15, 2013, 11:52pm   #19
k
this site is a TOTAL SCAM. It was sued in a class action lawsuit in 2011. they partake in deceptive practices and also negative options marketing (opt-out memberships).
The kicker for us was when we called to 'cancel' after the realization of their $40 a month stake on our credit/debit info and they argued with us. We are still unsure as to whether they cancelled our account as they put up so much resistance. INSTITUTIONALIZED STEALING is an applicable term to describe this business model. BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE.

Be very wary if you are going to have anything to do with this unethical business.

The shoes are cheap quality if they actually show up at your doorstep.

Thousands of people have complained about SCAM and RIPOFF complaints.
May 22, 2013, 6:57pm   #20
Originally Posted by Samanthadashrig
If you are too dumb to read and understand the terms of the site then that's your own fault. I personally trust justfab 100%. I have about 10 pairs of shoes I bought from them and they are strong good quality shoes. I understand that if I do not visit the site and make a purchase or opt out on or before the 5th of the month, I will be charged $39.95. However, that money is not lost. It remains in my account until I make a purchase. I have bought so many shoes from them, that I have earned enough points and used them to get a FREE pair just like they promised. I get compliments every time I wear their shoes. I have also bought bags from them and myself and others love them. I mostly wear their shoes to work, church or running errands.
Ok, is it me or is Samanthadashrig a justfab employee doing damage control? You only have 2 posts and both are to reply that justfab is not justscam...
So you joined purseforum and that was the ONLY thing you had to say since you joined? common now - we were not born yesterday... Your profile was created the day you wrote your first reply and then the only other thing you had to say was 4 months later again on the same topic.
If others agree this should be reported to the moderators
May 22, 2013, 7:16pm   #21
Originally Posted by foosy
Ok, is it me or is Samanthadashrig a justfab employee doing damage control? You only have 2 posts and both are to reply that justfab is not justscam...
So you joined purseforum and that was the ONLY thing you had to say since you joined? common now - we were not born yesterday... Your profile was created the day you wrote your first reply and then the only other thing you had to say was 4 months later again on the same topic.
If others agree this should be reported to the moderators
Ok, it is not me...
The only person who is "too dumb" is Samantha.
A quick google search, reveals that she is a team lead at justfab.
If you want to see her, just go to http://www.linkedin.com/in/thesamwebs

Interestingly, she not only used her real name she used Samanthadashrig or Samantha-rig.
Yes rig, - slang for to manipulate illegally or illicitly....
And if you are curious about other meanings for rig go to: http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/ZR.HTM

Samantha, we don't want your rigs in here!
Oct 10, 2013, 10:33pm   #22
s
Total scam. I originally thought I cancelled my account but I guess not and I've been charged for almost the whole year. So now I have 10 credits and I'm out $400. Called and they won't issue a refund. They refunded me one credit as a one time courtesy but just kept going on about how to redeem all my credits and how your charged monthly unless you skip or cancel(I knew that I assumed I had cancelled)

They suck you in with the 50% off deals and then keep charging you.
Oct 11, 2013, 12:56pm   #23
no interest in Justfab as it just seems like a lot of work. Business Insider published an article this summer discussing how hard it was to cancel the subscription. http://www.businessinsider.com/vip-s...e-sites-2013-8
Oct 11, 2013, 5:39pm   #24
s
Anyone gotten them to refund more than one month? I read something where someone got them to refund 5 months. I'm not gonna purchase shoes so I just want all 10 months refunded if possible.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper