Home > >

Jimmy Choo Sizing Q's

POST A REPLY

Jun 29, 2006, 6:45am   #1
wannabelyn
Tandas Di Mana?!
there's this pair of jimmy choo sandals on bergdorf that are my size 8.5B

the thing is, it says there it runs small, which i find true with designer items.

but today i went to my local dept store, we're a season slower so i tried on a 39 and they were a little too loose. the 38 was only a little too tight. they don't carry half sizes.

so i mean...they are supposed to run smaller but the 39 was slipping a little on my right foot.

i'm an 8.5 on my right but my left is more of an 8 that's why i always buy 8.5.

in MJ i'm 39, miu miu 8.5, gucci 8.5, LV 39...

what do u think about the jimmy choo sizings??? because i don't want to buy something that won't fit since i can't try it on and returning it would be VERY DIFFICULT...

help me!!! thanks ladies!
Jun 29, 2006, 9:43am   #2
B
Beach Bum
I run similiar to you in these sizes.I MUST go up half a size in jimmy Choo-ALWAYS.
Jun 29, 2006, 9:44am   #3
wannabelyn
Tandas Di Mana?!
Originally Posted by Jill
I run similiar to you in these sizes.I MUST go up half a size in jimmy Choo-ALWAYS.
bye bye jimmy choos
Jun 29, 2006, 10:02am   #4
L
La Vanguardia
PAPER DOLL
For me, Jimmy Choos are true to my size. I am a size 35 but for high heels (3" and above) like the one you posted I am 34.5
Jun 29, 2006, 10:04am   #5
S
SCL
I always go to the half size in JC. I typically need to order the half size directly from the JC boutique (40.5...very seldom carried by department stores...).
Jun 29, 2006, 10:08am   #6
wannabelyn
Tandas Di Mana?!
Originally Posted by SoCal
I always go to the half size in JC. I typically need to order the half size directly from the JC boutique (40.5...very seldom carried by department stores...).
oohh half a size up or half a size down?
Jun 29, 2006, 10:59am   #7
KK
I think it depends on what kind of shoes they are. For the sandals you posted, maybe a half size smaller. In terms of length, they are try to size. I wear 36 -36.5, but with JC Sandals, because of my skinny toes, 36 fits well but 35.5 is better from preventing sliding to the front. If you have normal toes/feet (not skinny like mine), then stick to your size.
Jun 29, 2006, 9:17pm   #8
IntlSet
Bonjour!
Originally Posted by KK
I think it depends on what kind of shoes they are. For the sandals you posted, maybe a half size smaller. In terms of length, they are try to size. I wear 36 -36.5, but with JC Sandals, because of my skinny toes, 36 fits well but 35.5 is better from preventing sliding to the front. If you have normal toes/feet (not skinny like mine), then stick to your size.
Agreed. I have Jimmy Choo slingbacks that are 5.5 and I usually wear 6.

But slingbacks are fairly flexible, you can get away with half a size smaller.
Jun 29, 2006, 9:48pm   #9
thompk
I always have to go a half size up...I'm an 8.5 and always wear a 9
in Jimmy Choo...I hate trying to keep all the sizes in my head for each designer!
Jun 30, 2006, 3:27am   #10
wannabelyn
Tandas Di Mana?!
LOL i realize that those who are 5-6 go half a size down
and those 8-9 go half a size up!!!

oh god they are so pretty
EEeeEEEEEEEEEEE
decisions!
Mar 20, 2007, 5:59pm   #11
Shasta
Ms. GoLightly
I wear 38 in manolo d'orsay and 38.5 in manolo closed toe. What size should I get in these? I have to wear them for my sisters wedding. Help!

Jimmy Choo*-* Leather Sandal*-* Bergdorf Goodman
Mar 20, 2007, 10:57pm   #12
Jenny Lauren
I am a size 7 1/2 or 8 in most brands of shoes. I wear a 38 in Jimmy Choo sandals, and a 38 1/2 in closed-toe shoes. Hope that helps.
Mar 21, 2007, 12:55am   #13
KDB
I love handbags!
I am usually a 6 1/2 in most shoes. JC sandals I am a 6 1/2. JC closed toe pumps 7 1/2. I would order your true size.
Mar 21, 2007, 4:52am   #14
riffraff
Sofa King Blonde!
My rule of thumb with JC is I range from 38 (boot) 38.5 (slingback) to 39 (closed toe) and can never tell properly what size I will be unless I try them on.
Mar 21, 2007, 10:24am   #15
j
j'aime_vuitton
Account Deactivated
Go up a half size!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >