Home Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper

Isabel Marant hidden wedge sneaker


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 3, 2012, 9:43pm   #676
soholaleni's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jellylicious
I'm US7.5 TTS and 38's fits me perfectly. There's a tad bit of room but with thicker socks in the winter, they'll fit like a glove. Can't believe how comfy they are!!! Here's a quick mod pix.
These looks awesome on you! Congrats!! :)
Jul 3, 2012, 10:07pm   #677
l
Member
Originally Posted by jellylicious
I'm US7.5 TTS and 38's fits me perfectly. There's a tad bit of room but with thicker socks in the winter, they'll fit like a glove. Can't believe how comfy they are!!! Here's a quick mod pix.
Wow! These look great on you. Are these the anthracites? I have the anthracites also and this makes me happy I chose them :)
Jul 3, 2012, 10:17pm   #678
d
Member
Originally Posted by humpybunny
Hi, do you know when they'll be receiving them? :)
i asked her! i asked if they were expecting more shipment and they said just the cream ones :)
Jul 3, 2012, 10:18pm   #679
d
Member
Originally Posted by debradoll
i asked her! i asked if they were expecting more shipment and they said just the cream ones :)
oh sorry i read it wrong. lol no i do not but i plan to check the site often :)
Jul 3, 2012, 10:19pm   #680
d
Member
Originally Posted by humpybunny
Hi, do you know when they'll be receiving them? :)
oh sorry i read it wrong. lol no i do not but i plan to check the site often. you could always try to email customer service at matches and see what they say! :)
Jul 3, 2012, 10:35pm   #681
jellylicious's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by soholaleni

these looks awesome on you! Congrats!! :)
ty!!!
Jul 3, 2012, 10:36pm   #682
jellylicious's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by lucabela

Wow! These look great on you. Are these the anthracites? I have the anthracites also and this makes me happy I chose them :)
They are indeed the anthracites. I'm so happy I got this color for my first pair. Please post when you get them.
Jul 3, 2012, 10:59pm   #683
jen_sparro's Avatar
Jen
Originally Posted by jellylicious
I'm US7.5 TTS and 38's fits me perfectly. There's a tad bit of room but with thicker socks in the winter, they'll fit like a glove. Can't believe how comfy they are!!! Here's a quick mod pix.
Wow! They look so awesome on you! Must get myself a pair next round...
Jul 3, 2012, 11:38pm   #684
d
Member
Originally Posted by jellylicious
I'm US7.5 TTS and 38's fits me perfectly. There's a tad bit of room but with thicker socks in the winter, they'll fit like a glove. Can't believe how comfy they are!!! Here's a quick mod pix.
they look AMAZING! congrats!!!
Jul 4, 2012, 12:48am   #685
amacasa's Avatar
Member
Yay!!! Jelly you are so rocking
The anthracite!!! Mine arrived as well
But haven't opened the boxes yet as
I'm taking the kids on a vacay Tom and as usual I
Have to pack!!! :)

Originally Posted by jellylicious
I'm US7.5 TTS and 38's fits me perfectly. There's a tad bit of room but with thicker socks in the winter, they'll fit like a glove. Can't believe how comfy they are!!! Here's a quick mod pix.
Jul 4, 2012, 2:03am   #686
Syma's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jellylicious
They are indeed the anthracites. I'm so happy I got this color for my first pair. Please post when you get them.
Yay, we are anthracite twins. I love them too over the all black bazils. Many congrats they look perfect with the IM jacket
Jul 4, 2012, 2:04am   #687
Syma's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by amacasa
Yay!!! Jelly you are so rocking
The anthracite!!! Mine arrived as well
But haven't opened the boxes yet as
I'm taking the kids on a vacay Tom and as usual I
Have to pack!!! :)

Open, open, the suspense would be killing me! Many congrats
Jul 4, 2012, 2:43am   #688
sabrunka's Avatar
Crazy Awesome
Hey guys, as a little sort of 'hint', I recommend scouring EVERY eBay site you can! I know a few aren't in English but it is worth it. I just got myself a pair of the ivory/khaki (I think it's khaki) on the French eBay for $520!!! They were worn a couple times but there is no sign of wear except for a bit of darkening on the soles...
Jul 4, 2012, 7:25am   #689
L
Member
I noticed that mytheres already shows the bazil ones in an outfit.

http://www.mytheresa.com/de_de/boucle-jacket.html

I guess they will be online soon!
Jul 4, 2012, 10:18am   #690
jellylicious's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jen_sparro
Wow! They look so awesome on you! Must get myself a pair next round...
Originally Posted by debradoll
they look AMAZING! congrats!!!
Originally Posted by amacasa
Yay!!! Jelly you are so rocking
The anthracite!!! Mine arrived as well
But haven't opened the boxes yet as
I'm taking the kids on a vacay Tom and as usual I
Have to pack!!! :)
Originally Posted by Syma
Yay, we are anthracite twins. I love them too over the all black bazils. Many congrats they look perfect with the IM jacket
Thanks ladies! Hope to wear them out soon!

Ama: You must be going 100 miles to get everyone packed and ready!!! Going anywhere fun/exotic? Hope you got a chance-waiting anxiously here!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper  
TOP

Thread Tools