Home Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper

Isabel Marant hidden wedge sneaker

POST A REPLY

Aug 6, 2012, 6:47am   #1486
Originally Posted by jaemin
Has anyone bought a bobby sneaker for less than 600$? I'm looking at online stores and I can't seem to find any. I'm about to buy one here in Sydney and just wanted to make sure. Thanks!!
I bought mines from Mytheresa and it worked out about $500 Aussie dollars.
Aug 6, 2012, 6:51am   #1487
n
Originally Posted by jacqualyn2
U will fit them lovely!
Thank you! I'm so excited!
Aug 6, 2012, 7:57am   #1488
hooked on French
Originally Posted by runningbird
Love them! Crazy back drop though.
Haha, I should have added a disclaimer that said please excuse the random dirty stairwell! It was the only source of light outside of the bar we were at.
Aug 6, 2012, 8:24am   #1489
Originally Posted by nouvellevague~
NET-A-PORTER has restocked, they still have black Bazils left in 36,38,40,41! I ordered myself a pair in 38, and I usually wear a size 7.5US, will they fit?
I'm a 7.5 too and got the 38's-they are a perfect fit and plenty of room for a thin sock.

Originally Posted by Porter
Haha, I should have added a disclaimer that said please excuse the random dirty stairwell! It was the only source of light outside of the bar we were at.
Cute pairing Porter!
Aug 6, 2012, 9:26am   #1490
hooked on French
Originally Posted by jellylicious
I'm a 7.5 too and got the 38's-they are a perfect fit and plenty of room for a thin sock.

Cute pairing Porter!
Thanks Jelly!
Aug 6, 2012, 3:51pm   #1491
c
So many great mods!!

Still waiting for La Garconne to ship my Bazils... hopefully soon!!!
Aug 6, 2012, 4:17pm   #1492
G
First time wearing my Gris Beketts.

Got the thumbs up from husband. He says they remind him of the sneakers he used to wear as a kid.
So I'm slightly obsessing over the Gris grey color now but I'm wondering if its worth having 2 of the same shoes but different colors?

For those ladies that already have them, do you find that they dirty easily?

cute outfit Porter!
Aug 6, 2012, 5:32pm   #1493
hooked on French
Originally Posted by GLuxeLady

So I'm slightly obsessing over the Gris grey color now but I'm wondering if its worth having 2 of the same shoes but different colors?

For those ladies that already have them, do you find that they dirty easily?

cute outfit Porter!
Remind me which color you have again. I have a pair of Bazils coming my way, but I'm not sure if I'll be keeping them because I have way too many black shoes as it is. Plus, I feel like I should limit my sneaker fix this season just in case there are must-have colorways coming out in future seasons. Did I mention I'm trying to get my hands on a pair of red Bobbys too? I know, this addiction is getting out of hand and this forum does not help. .

Gris is my favorite from this season because it has the most contrast yet is still extremely versatile. I sprayed mine with leather protector so hopefully that will help with keeping away the stains. The gray is dark enough to hide a little dirt. If I remember correctly, most of the lighter areas are leather not suede. As long as you don't step in mud puddles, I think you'll be ok. :)
Aug 6, 2012, 6:13pm   #1494
G

Remind me which color you have again. I have a pair of Bazils coming my way, but I'm not sure if I'll be keeping them because I have way too many black shoes as it is. Plus, I feel like I should limit my sneaker fix this season just in case there are must-have colorways coming out in future seasons. Did I mention I'm trying to get my hands on a pair of red Bobbys too? I know, this addiction is getting out of hand and this forum does not help. .

Gris is my favorite from this season because it has the most contrast yet is still extremely versatile. I sprayed mine with leather protector so hopefully that will help with keeping away the stains. The gray is dark enough to hide a little dirt. If I remember correctly, most of the lighter areas are leather not suede. As long as you don't step in mud puddles, I think you'll be ok. :)
Ugh! Porter, you're not helping my addiction!! Lol I have the anthracite color way & I'm wondering maybe that's already too much grey as it is?
Aug 6, 2012, 6:35pm   #1495
hooked on French
Originally Posted by GLuxeLady

Ugh! Porter, you're not helping my addiction!! Lol I have the anthracite color way & I'm wondering maybe that's already too much grey as it is?
Oooh, tough call! I would probably just stick to one of the greys but at the same time, each one has a different feel. After seeing the Anthracites IRL, I would even say that the Anthras are more comparable to a black because it has a dark, more mysterious feel (better for night) while the gris has more of a fun, day feel. Eek! Don't mean to make it harder for you but I'm sure IM put out 2 diff shades of grey on purpose so you would feel like you need both. Sigh...
Aug 6, 2012, 7:04pm   #1496
G

Oooh, tough call! I would probably just stick to one of the greys but at the same time, each one has a different feel. After seeing the Anthracites IRL, I would even say that the Anthras are more comparable to a black because it has a dark, more mysterious feel (better for night) while the gris has more of a fun, day feel. Eek! Don't mean to make it harder for you but I'm sure IM put out 2 diff shades of grey on purpose so you would feel like you need both. Sigh...
Yeah I agree w/ the Gris having a more day-time feel to them...decisions decisions
Aug 6, 2012, 8:29pm   #1497
I accidentally posted this on the IM boot thread, but Barney's has the taupe Beckett in size 6 & 7 online.
Aug 6, 2012, 9:41pm   #1498
love the pic porter!!
Aug 6, 2012, 9:43pm   #1499
still haven't used my newer 2012 sneakers..... so busy right now..

but navy/ cream and black betty have been my staple..

here is another older navy/ cream pic! thanks ladies for letting me share... keep the pics coming!
Attached Images

Aug 6, 2012, 10:18pm   #1500
k
I just got my Bobby sneaker from Morgan Clare. I had no idea that these suckers were made in china!! I can't believe Isabel Marant crossed to the other side!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper