Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Is Zappos a good sight to buy from?

POST A REPLY

Apr 10, 2009, 7:43pm   #1
L-U-V-Purses
I'm in character
I did a search on this, but couldn't find anything about it. Is Zappos a good website to buy shoes from?
Apr 10, 2009, 8:08pm   #2
L-U-V-Purses
I'm in character
Never mind, I figured it out. Mods, you can close this.
Apr 11, 2009, 12:51am   #3
peace43
Zappos = no tax, free shipping, free return shipping, and EXCELLENT customer service!!!
Apr 11, 2009, 1:49pm   #4
csre
^^ yeah, only bad thing is that they no longer price match, other than that they are still great

You can also try their "outlet" 6pm, they do charge shipping (6$ flat i think?), but have some great deals once in a while
Apr 11, 2009, 3:09pm   #5
c
catabie
They are awesome!! they lost my shoes so they refunded 100% plus they gave me $200 coupon to use. FANTASTIC customer service!
Apr 11, 2009, 7:21pm   #6
peace43
I returned a pair of shoes to Zappos with free shipping but it never got scanned by UPS - I think it was stolen from the counter when I dropped off the box. Zappos never got the shoes but they still refunded my money!! Amazing!!! I don't really care about the price match, but I do love the no tax and free shipping/free returns. Every time I've bought shoes from Zappos, I always get the free shipping which is suppose to take about 5 days or so for delivery. However, Zappos has always upgraded my shipping to next day delivery - free!!! I love Zappos!
Apr 11, 2009, 11:23pm   #7
Ms. P
Fantastic service, but prices are usually suggested retail with no discount. If you shop around online you can usually find someone with a discount plus free shipping and free returns. But if you definately want it at your door the next day, Zappo is extremely reliable. Sometimes price isn't everything.
Apr 12, 2009, 2:18am   #8
luvhautecouture
Chanelaholic
Yeah! I ordered from Zappos for the first time and was so happy! They sent my shoes the next day for free!!! I'd order from them again
Apr 12, 2009, 7:09pm   #9
t
tsjmom
Zappos is the absolute BEST!!! Fast, easy, helpful reviews, huge variety, terrific c.s., etc. Every etailer should emulate them.
Apr 12, 2009, 7:15pm   #10
v
vhdos
Superb customer service!
Apr 12, 2009, 9:14pm   #11
dbeth
I like their return policy, but I don't find the prices very good.
Apr 13, 2009, 1:52am   #12
P.Y.T.
~It's a Photoshoot~
Yes! I've bought several shoes from zappos....I say go for it.
Apr 13, 2009, 2:17am   #13
Gimmethebag
Gimme Gimme Gimme
They supposedly treat their employees REALLY well. I always like to make sure I support companies that are also good employers!
Apr 13, 2009, 8:30am   #14
meggyg8r
killing them softly
I order from Zappos if I can't find the merchandise elsewhere or if the price comes out to be about the same as another site that makes you pay for shipping. Otherwise their prices are pretty inflated, sadly. There was a pair of Betsey Johnson earrings that I got for my bridesmaids that were $35 on any other site or in person at the store but Zappos had them for $41. That's just one example, I have many other instances where I've been looking for shoes or something and Zappos was way more expensive.

All that being said, Zappos does have a great return policy and great customer service. I do prefer ordering from them, but like I said, only if the price is comparable.
Apr 15, 2009, 3:16pm   #15
S
ShoeAngelNY
I like their customer service. But the shoes are marked up a lot. You can find better deals on some other sites even if they charge shipping.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >