POST A REPLY

Jun 27, 2012, 4:37pm   #1
I am deciding between two completely different type of shoes.
The Ysl Nude Tributes
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/yves-sai...esultback=1610

or Louboutin Leopard Filo

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jwLvigw

If someone gave you the choice, which would you pick.
Jun 27, 2012, 4:44pm   #2
F
Account Deactivated
I would pick the YSL because you can wear it with more things
Jun 27, 2012, 7:59pm   #3
Bargain Hunter!
Tough choice! I'm more of a closed-toe girl in general, so I would opt for the CLs, but it depends, do you need these for all year round or just for spring/summer?
Jun 27, 2012, 8:15pm   #4
x
I'd go for the tributes. Definitely the most comfortable shoes I own and they look great with pretty much anything.
Jun 27, 2012, 8:28pm   #5
sep
Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
I have pair of tributes and I love them (they will go with tons) so I vote for the tributes!
Jun 28, 2012, 10:41am   #6
Either one wouldn't really be year round. Just itching for a diverse pair of shoes. Only high end shoes I have are Loubies, so I thought some comfy YSL's would be nice. But then I saw the leopard print. I've been wanting Leopard for a while.
Jun 29, 2012, 4:39am   #7
k
Originally Posted by bellajanie84
Either one wouldn't really be year round. Just itching for a diverse pair of shoes. Only high end shoes I have are Loubies, so I thought some comfy YSL's would be nice. But then I saw the leopard print. I've been wanting Leopard for a while.
I think if you've been waiting for leopard for a long time, you should go for the leopard. There is nothing more frustrating than realising you've missed the chance to buy a CL that you really want....it's happened to me twice, and I still kick myself every time I think about it. Such regret!!

Also, this is just a matter of personal preference, but I find the platform size on the tributes a little too much. But then, I'm generally not that keen on platforms unless they're very subtle.
Jun 29, 2012, 4:09pm   #8
I vote for the Tributes! The Loubies are beautiful but I think the Tributes are more versatile and classic. There will always be a great animal print shoe regardless of brand. There's only one nude Tribute.
Jun 30, 2012, 11:18am   #9
Bal_RO_Céline
Hmmm ysl
Cuz I don't like CL's thin heels like that
Jul 1, 2012, 1:25pm   #10
im going for YSL. More useful. You can't wear leopard with everything

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
Jul 1, 2012, 1:55pm   #11
M
I am not fan of monsieur Louboutin but in this case, I would go for the leopard. They will kick up your outfits a notch (or ten). I am truly fed up with the nude thing, if the YSL were available in another color, they might be a good choice. Do you need to buy right this moment? If you are in doubt better sit on it for a bit.
Jul 1, 2012, 2:57pm   #12
Leopard
Jul 1, 2012, 10:33pm   #13
Leopard for me as well. It will be a statement for any outfit.
Jul 2, 2012, 9:16pm   #14
Tributes! My favorite shoes ever! So comfy, versatile, and gorgeous!
Jul 2, 2012, 10:32pm   #15
Chanel l DY l Prada
tributes. more versatile and more useful.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper