Home Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper

Gucci Betty Platform pump

POST A REPLY

Jul 17, 2012, 9:26pm   #1
Does anyone have the Gucci Betty Platform Pump?
I'm looking for a nice, "plain" pair of black pumps and I keep coming back to these. Do you like them? If so why? Do you hate them? If so, why? If you like another shoe better, which ones and why?

I like the simplicity of them, so if you have another rec it should be something simple.

Thanks.
Dec 20, 2012, 10:32pm   #2
I can say that the Betty is very comfortable with class and style at the same time. I haven't found my size in those yet, but I do own the Gucci Charlotte in cocoa. The toe is more square I think. I like them also.
Attached Images

Dec 21, 2012, 7:30pm   #3
I have a round toed pair that I thought were Bettys (actually two -- nude and black) and they are super comfortable and versatile. And priced pretty well too.
Dec 21, 2012, 9:56pm   #4
Can you post a pic?
Dec 22, 2012, 9:39am   #5
Originally Posted by legaldiva
Can you post a pic?
I have a pic to share with you. This is a Betty that I tried on in Nordstrom's last weekend, however I went home with new Louboutins that day :-) I didn't need another pair of black pumps yet,but they were super comfortable so I'll probably get them on sale- just to have anyway. HTH
Attached Images

Dec 22, 2012, 2:00pm   #6
I have the high Bettys in Cherry (but with the T-bar). I have to have a T-bar because I have very high insteps and walk straight out of any pumps.

Very comfortable, probably the most comfortable high heels I own

Very stable and easy to walk in (and they are high for me)

Gives the leg a lovely line from the front and in profile

Elegant and with a slight platform

Bought last year, no scuffs or dents to report yet, I love the leather covered heel

I'd happily buy another pair
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper