Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

GIFT from BF!!! Which Shoe Do I Pick????

POST A REPLY

May 4, 2006, 7:16pm   #31
C
Cat
Dior ! Those Gucci's would look better on a pole dancer.
May 4, 2006, 7:17pm   #32
Prada's Meadow
Originally Posted by Lyn2005
WHEEEEEEE!!!!! Sooooooo BF has said that he wants to support my new-found shoe craze with his latest house sale (realtor), and offers to purchase one of the two from Ebay for me.

Which do you girls like better.... or neither one??? I have a dark chocolate Spy and am looking to match these with it mostly

1. Dior Gold Tortoise Shell Wedge Shoes....new ..... $380 US Retail = $650 as on eluxury right now

2. Gucci Gold Python Pumps... used, missing 1x crystal .... $199 US .... Retail = ???
I love the Dior
May 5, 2006, 12:17am   #33
n
ninamlee
gucci!
May 5, 2006, 3:57pm   #34
edsbgrl
Smile!
Is the heel on the Gucci supposed to be kind of bent like that? I like the shoe, just wondering about the heel.....

The Diors are cute. I vote for the Diors.
May 5, 2006, 4:35pm   #35
uhkiwi
Gucci!!
May 5, 2006, 5:30pm   #36
h
harm0ni
dior
May 5, 2006, 5:37pm   #37
i
izumii
I like the Dior shoes best out of the two
May 5, 2006, 5:40pm   #38
s
scarlett_2005
Dior!
May 5, 2006, 6:15pm   #39
Shopgirl
Dior matches the brown spy and it looks nice and practical , However you should try them first if there is a store near you that sells them- I tried them on In BH Saks bc I liked the way they look and the "knot" on the side was really hurting when walking , may be it's just me , but def try them before buying it on Ebay ... so you can enjoy it :) Good luck
May 5, 2006, 8:08pm   #40
*jennifer*
crazy for chalcedony
the guccis are a bit over-the-top. i think the diors would be more wearable, and i really like the tortoise detailing on them!
May 5, 2006, 9:01pm   #41
Lyn2005
Member since 2006 :)
argh.... I"m so stuck.... I love both of them... and the votes seem to still be split....

BF says if I can't decide on one...then I get nothing.... argh.... why must this be so complicated?
May 5, 2006, 10:15pm   #42
*jennifer*
crazy for chalcedony
Originally Posted by Lyn2005
argh.... I"m so stuck.... I love both of them... and the votes seem to still be split....

BF says if I can't decide on one...then I get nothing.... argh.... why must this be so complicated?
hehe, that's a great way to force you to make a decision.
well, which pair does he like more then?
May 5, 2006, 10:34pm   #43
Kimisin
I like the heel on the gucci.
May 5, 2006, 10:41pm   #44
print*model
I like the Gucci's. I have a black pair with the same copper colored bamboo heel ( and yes, it's supposed to bend under like that). Anyway, both pair are lovely but if the Gucci's fit your personality, you should go with them.
May 5, 2006, 11:54pm   #45
Lyn2005
Member since 2006 :)
Originally Posted by *jennifer*
hehe, that's a great way to force you to make a decision.
well, which pair does he like more then?

LOL Well... he said the only opinion he has on the shoes.... is that he'd rather me get THEM instead of a new Spy

He'd like to remain neutral, so that I can't say he bought the shoes for him to stare at me in
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >