Ferragamo shoe sizing

POST A REPLY

Nov 23, 2008, 2:08am   #1
m
mitzdemeanor
wants it all
Hello all
first time on this part of the forum!

Just playing on the idea of getting the Varina Ferragamo pumps, it's so preppy in a good way!
My usual size is 7 US with a medium width. If i ever get a blister, it's usually on the baby toes! haha if that helps.

what are your experiences with Ferragamo sizing? I definitely know im not an AA or A, but it's really a toss up between B and C, and size 6.5-7-7.5.

Of course there's always the answer of 'go to the boutique' but in this case, i want to buy from ebay cuz they're totally shockingly affordable!

hope u can help!
thanks
Nov 23, 2008, 12:29pm   #2
tresjoliex
balenciaga lover
I have sort of wide feet but I wear the regular ones sold at like Saks.
Nov 23, 2008, 5:20pm   #3
ColdSteel
Gimme.
The Varinas run true to size. I've got them in blood red patent.
Nov 23, 2008, 9:30pm   #4
b
baiyishang
I think they run true to size, even the patent one, but then I am kind of in the narrow side.
Nov 23, 2008, 11:18pm   #5
m
mitzdemeanor
wants it all
Hello
I think i mean the Vara's, with the signature bows in pumps..i love them! i wonder if they're true to size?
Nov 23, 2008, 11:24pm   #6
viba424
I think they run true to size or slightly small, especially in the patent. Those definitely seem to run smallish.
Nov 24, 2008, 9:29am   #7
L
LadyLuxx
True to size in legnth, but not in width. Ferragamo tends to run quite narrow. If you are usually a 7 regular in US sizing, I would suggest getting a 7 C. Especially considering you mentioned toe blisters before! Have fun!
Nov 24, 2008, 2:23pm   #8
LeeMiller
I wear my usual american, non heel, non-designer size of 8.5 B in Ferragamo. I probably have slightly narrow feet though.
Nov 26, 2008, 1:36am   #9
goodmornin
yanko
I have nearly 10 pairs of these!

I like the look of the narrower ones - so although I should get a B, I usually get an AA and then size up half a size - after breaking in they fit perfectly
Nov 26, 2008, 6:06pm   #10
m
mitzdemeanor
wants it all
i want 10 pairs of these too!
Nov 28, 2008, 3:38am   #11
floodette
Mata Hari wannabe!!
Originally Posted by mitzdemeanor
Hello
I think i mean the Vara's, with the signature bows in pumps..i love them! i wonder if they're true to size?
both vara and varina have signature bows, right?
agree they run TTS but a bit narrow.
Nov 29, 2008, 8:51am   #12
d
dozzaroo
I wear a size 9 normally and wear a 9B or 8.5 C in Varinas :)
Nov 29, 2008, 11:54am   #13
m
mitzdemeanor
wants it all
the Vara one is more of the greater than 1" heel shoe wheread the varinas, i think, are the flats? pardon my naivite but i only know the name of the Vara's cuz that's the one i actually want hehehe
Nov 30, 2008, 6:06am   #14
d
dozzaroo
yep you are right. Vara is the one with the chunky heels and Varina is the flats. I am not much of a fan of the Varina as much as the Vara because of the comfort factor(for me anyway).
Dec 3, 2008, 7:59am   #15
s
sweetbossa
Originally Posted by mitzdemeanor
the Vara one is more of the greater than 1" heel shoe wheread the varinas, i think, are the flats? pardon my naivite but i only know the name of the Vara's cuz that's the one i actually want hehehe
Hi, I think Varina looks like flat but they actually have a hidden heel under the insole to complement your legs
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >