Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Do Nude shoes match everything??

POST A REPLY

Oct 18, 2007, 8:38am   #1
QueenOfDa702
Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
Hey yall! Ive been seeing a lot of people wearing Nude shoes with pretty much every color. I always thought a Nude colored shoe would only match a Nude colored shirt(or something with that color in it). But, it doesnt look so bad when the shoes are on with other colors...so, I am pondering getting me a pair. I never did because I never had anything Nude to match the shoes! But, if I can wear them with a bunch of different colors-then I would get a lot of use out of them. Opinions??
Oct 18, 2007, 9:03am   #2
Prada Psycho
I'm just barely 5'4" and can't wear heels any more. I know when I go with a nude/light neutral shoe, even in a flat, it makes my legs look much longer. Can't beat that!

And they do go with everything, by the way.
Oct 18, 2007, 9:27am   #3
TammyD
Rising Star
I wear my nude flats with everything! The other more versatile colors in my shoes collection are black and red.
Oct 18, 2007, 10:39am   #4
HauteMama
With a dress or skirt and no stockings, nude heels are always appropriate. I also think they go with almost any pants. I am still on the fence about the celebrity trend of wearing opaque black tights with nude heels, though.
Oct 18, 2007, 11:50am   #5
K
Karima
Dior Diva
I believe nude is the new black! I've been seeing a lot of women with nude pumps lately and it looks so good! It made me buy a new pair too! LOL
Oct 18, 2007, 12:01pm   #6
b
bagsforme
Yes, they go with everything! They also make your legs look longer, thinner. They are like an extension to your legs.
Oct 18, 2007, 12:01pm   #7
fatefullotus
Building a rainbow
I think nude shoes go with just about everything, except a nude-colored pant too close in color to the nude shoes.

I'm wearing nude colored pumps today, with dark wash trouser jeans, a black cami with beige lace and a black, deep V-neck sweater. Works fine!
Oct 18, 2007, 12:23pm   #8
K
Karima
Dior Diva
Originally Posted by fatefullotus
I think nude shoes go with just about everything, except a nude-colored pant too close in color to the nude shoes.

I'm wearing nude colored pumps today, with dark wash trouser jeans, a black cami with beige lace and a black, deep V-neck sweater. Works fine!
Would you mind showing us a picture of your today's outfit? :)

Amazing collection of shoes you've got here by the way!
Oct 18, 2007, 8:34pm   #9
lawchick
Like everyone has said, nude goes with everything. The nude is supposed to sort of blend/match with your flesh tone. That is why they elongate your legs. They dont' "break" the line of your leg like a colored shoe would. In that sense they are sort of like a non-color. Does that make sense? I'm not sure i explained it well.
Oct 18, 2007, 9:41pm   #10
p
purplekicks
I wouldn't say it matches everything; I prefer it with neutrals, pastels, and jewel tones, but it isn't limited to those. I would avoid wearing nude with black or any intense colours like scarlet.
Oct 18, 2007, 10:07pm   #11
pquiles
Originally Posted by purplekicks
I wouldn't say it matches everything; I prefer it with neutrals, pastels, and jewel tones, but it isn't limited to those. I would avoid wearing nude with black or any intense colours like scarlet.

I like it with most everything.
Oct 19, 2007, 9:38am   #12
p
pixy28
Any suggestions for a great pair of nude shoes with a lower heel?

Thanks!
Oct 19, 2007, 1:10pm   #13
fatefullotus
Building a rainbow
Originally Posted by Karima
Would you mind showing us a picture of your today's outfit? :)

Amazing collection of shoes you've got here by the way!
Thanks, Karima!

And errr I am way camera shy for a full body shot! *blush*
Oct 19, 2007, 10:55pm   #14
QueenOfDa702
Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
Thanks everyone! Now Im off to find some cute Nude pumps. Anyone have any suggestions???
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >