Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Dedicated to all MANOLO's owners... POST PICS!!!

POST A REPLY

Sep 5, 2013, 6:33am   #2401
CEC.LV4eva
Bal_RO_Céline
Originally Posted by demicouture
Any lovers out there for the CAMPY?

Attachment 2320320
I just got the nude ones but am having second thoughts. The shoe is gorgeous but am so used to the BB these days ...

Who has got these?
This is a another great version of the Campari's which I love. I've been meaning to get myself a pair of the Campy's for a while now too as I've worn out my Campari's to death lol
Sep 5, 2013, 10:57am   #2402
audreylita
Shopping's my cardio

Attachment 2320320
I just got the nude ones but am having second thoughts. The shoe is gorgeous but am so used to the BB these days ...

Who has got these?
It's a great shoe, I vote for keeping it. And I'm a huge fan of nude shoes. Just ordered more from the Neiman Marcus special order section, plus some others as well.

I swear any more stuff comes into this house I'm gonna have to move out and live in the driveway.
Sep 5, 2013, 7:47pm   #2403
demicouture
"the one and only"
Originally Posted by audreylita
It's a great shoe, I vote for keeping it. And I'm a huge fan of nude shoes. Just ordered more from the Neiman Marcus special order section, plus some others as well.

I swear any more stuff comes into this house I'm gonna have to move out and live in the driveway.
Thanks for your advice! I do love them and will try them on again tonight to make sure how much I love them. The nude is a really nice nude...
I did really like the red too. Below a pic of the red CAMPY next to nude patent BB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378424784.981733.jpg
Views: 884
Size:  256.3 KB
Sep 5, 2013, 9:28pm   #2404
m
missliberia
I do have love for the Mary Janes and just purchased the Caira in neon green.
Sep 6, 2013, 5:34am   #2405
Kayapo97

Attachment 2320320

Who has got these?
Those are just so feminine aren't they, they nude would work with so many outfits.
Sep 28, 2013, 10:16am   #2406
CEC.LV4eva
Bal_RO_Céline
Did anyone do a custom BB from neiman's??? I'm still waiting for my shoes and they haven't come in yet.
Sep 28, 2013, 9:37pm   #2407
audreylita
Shopping's my cardio
Originally Posted by CEC.LV4eva
Did anyone do a custom BB from neiman's??? I'm still waiting for my shoes and they haven't come in yet.
Yes got my order from the first go round from several months back. Ordered more about a month ago but haven't gotten them yet. They actually get shipped to us from the MB boutique on W. 54th and not from NM.

Go figure.
Sep 29, 2013, 1:17am   #2408
CEC.LV4eva
Bal_RO_Céline
Yes got my order from the first go round from several months back. Ordered more about a month ago but haven't gotten them yet. They actually get shipped to us from the MB boutique on W. 54th and not from NM.

Go figure.
Ok thanks for letting me know. I appreciate you sharing your experience with us :)
Sep 29, 2013, 11:58am   #2409
audreylita
Shopping's my cardio
Ok thanks for letting me know. I appreciate you sharing your experience with us :)
Sep 29, 2013, 7:30pm   #2410
lulilu
I ordered a 3.5 inch heel in green suede a few weeks ago. Still waiting for them. I don't expect them for a while.
Sep 29, 2013, 8:55pm   #2411
audreylita
Shopping's my cardio
Originally Posted by lulilu
I ordered a 3.5 inch heel in green suede a few weeks ago. Still waiting for them. I don't expect them for a while.
The initial go round said it would be 3 months until we'd get our shoes. They came much quicker so likely we will all be seeing them soon! (I got the green suede ones last time and love them!!!)
Sep 30, 2013, 6:59pm   #2412
lulilu
The initial go round said it would be 3 months until we'd get our shoes. They came much quicker so likely we will all be seeing them soon! (I got the green suede ones last time and love them!!!)
Thanks, dear!
Oct 2, 2013, 8:42am   #2413
audreylita
Shopping's my cardio
A smattering of fall shoes:
Attached Images

Oct 2, 2013, 8:43am   #2414
audreylita
Shopping's my cardio
Attached Images

Oct 2, 2013, 11:43am   #2415
L
LJS58
A smattering of fall shoes:
Oh, I love the polka dot ones. Thanks for posting pics!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >