POST A REPLY

Oct 26, 2008, 4:11pm   #1
B
Does anyone know if Cole Haan is true to size? I just bought a pair of boots and pumps (Nike Air) and had to buy a half size larger for the pumps. I bought the Peyton boots in size 7 and 8 and plan on returning one of them. I wear a 7.5 and wasn't sure what to do.

I got a total of 60% off at Bloomingdales!
Oct 26, 2008, 5:17pm   #2
D
Cole Haan definitely runs true to size. I have many pairs of Cole Haan shoes and they are all 9.5 narrow or 9 medium (if narrow isn't available). You'll love the Nike Air, they are soooo comfortable.
Oct 26, 2008, 6:31pm   #3
They run TTS for me.
Oct 27, 2008, 12:52am   #4
$
I always buy a 1/2 size larger in all my Cole Haan shoes no matter what the style.
Aug 26, 2009, 9:11am   #5
Dino <3
I'm perplexed because I've gotten different shoes from them and different sizing.

I've gotten their nike air boots and got them TTS. But the booties were slightly small for my size so I had to size up half a size.

Then for these flat booties it was true to size. Wonder what the ballerinas are like?
Aug 26, 2009, 9:23am   #6
My round toed pumps and open toed sandals run TTS. But, I needed to go up a 1/2 size for my peep toe pumps.
Aug 26, 2009, 10:45am   #7
I have a few of them, they definitely run TTS since I'm 6.5 medium even for my peep toe pumps.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper