POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 3, 2011, 11:00am   #46
Windelynn's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by babyontheway
Windelynn- these are stunning! What style shoe is it? Are they comfortable? Sorry for all the questions
These are comfortable but the only bad comment i have is that the flap at the back sometimes flips out...not sure if i am explaining this properly.
Lol!

They style is called Immodesty
Feb 13, 2011, 7:27am   #47
Ilgin's Avatar
Member
The fruit covered pumps


(picture credit to: backseatstylers.com)

The leather&suede version is available for pre order on Luisaviaroma!
Feb 15, 2011, 7:12pm   #48
carlinha's Avatar
LeOrangeBliss
i just discovered this brand... and can i say LOVE

love the colors, shapes, materials, platforms!!!

great, just what i need, another obsession!

for those who own a pair, what is the sizing like? for reference, almost all my Louboutins are size 35.5 - 36... i'm afraid to buy online without trying them on first, because i'm not sure how they will fit.

and i can't wait for the online website to start selling shoes soon!!!
Feb 15, 2011, 8:24pm   #49
f
Member
Originally Posted by carlinha
i just discovered this brand... and can i say LOVE

love the colors, shapes, materials, platforms!!!

great, just what i need, another obsession!

for those who own a pair, what is the sizing like? for reference, almost all my Louboutins are size 35.5 - 36... i'm afraid to buy online without trying them on first, because i'm not sure how they will fit.

and i can't wait for the online website to start selling shoes soon!!!
hi C, you'll LOVE Charlotte Olympia.....her shoes are the best IMO.....I think you'll be a 35.5-36 in her shoes as well (FYI I'm a 36 in her shoes and you know my CL sizing lol). Do you know if her shoes have started trickling in at the BG shoe lounge?
Feb 15, 2011, 10:46pm   #50
carlinha's Avatar
LeOrangeBliss
Originally Posted by foxycleopatra
hi C, you'll LOVE Charlotte Olympia.....her shoes are the best IMO.....I think you'll be a 35.5-36 in her shoes as well (FYI I'm a 36 in her shoes and you know my CL sizing lol). Do you know if her shoes have started trickling in at the BG shoe lounge?
hi foxy!!!

fancy seeing you on here

i know that she was at BG for a shoe signing today, and so they are carrying a few of her styles (only 5 when i talked to an SA today):
http://blog.bergdorfgoodman.com/wome...rlotte-olympia

i'd love to try them on before purchasing... i'm excited to own my first pair... what styles do you have, and what would you consider are her "classic must-have styles"?
Feb 16, 2011, 10:40am   #51
yazziestarr's Avatar
Member
Hi Carlinah! not foxy, but I think her classic style would be the dolly.

I loooove her but dont own any yet they styles are so limited here and sells out in a heartbeat.

JSYO the flagship store in London ships worldwide i keep wanting to order but am worried about sizing.
s/s 11 on FB
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php...23154434364710
Feb 16, 2011, 10:42am   #52
yazziestarr's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Ilgin
The fruit covered pumps

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...vasion-201.jpg
(picture credit to: backseatstylers.com)

The leather&suede version is available for pre order on Luisaviaroma!
anyone know if the shoe in between the rio and dolly is CO too? style?
Thank you!

the fruits are soo cute! but i don't think I could pull them off
Feb 16, 2011, 1:39pm   #53
Ilgin's Avatar
Member
The shoe in btwn is CO, yazzie. I have no idea about the style name-would like to know too.
Feb 16, 2011, 1:47pm   #54
dezynrbaglaydee's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by carlinha
i'd love to try them on before purchasing... i'm excited to own my first pair... what styles do you have, and what would you consider are her "classic must-have styles"?
Hi carlinha! I am patiently waiting for the online shop to launch too! I think Dolly or Paloma would be a great first pair. Here are pics of the Paloma.
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&s...tte+olympia+pa
Feb 16, 2011, 1:52pm   #55
yazziestarr's Avatar
Member
thanks llgin!
Feb 16, 2011, 1:59pm   #56
yazziestarr's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by dezynrbaglaydee
Hi carlinha! I am patiently waiting for the online shop to launch too! I think Dolly or Paloma would be a great first pair. Here are pics of the Paloma.
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&s...tte+olympia+pa
oh the paloma! another shoe I kick myself for not jumping on and what made me start really liking charlotte olympia. the ruffle on the back and colors are TDF
Feb 16, 2011, 2:37pm   #57
fumi's Avatar
Member
I love the Paloma style too! The thing I like most about CO shoes is how cool the platform looks
Feb 16, 2011, 5:20pm   #58
dezynrbaglaydee's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by yazziestarr
oh the paloma! another shoe I kick myself for not jumping on and what made me start really liking charlotte olympia. the ruffle on the back and colors are TDF
me too Yazzie, should have gotten them from NAP when they first came out.
Feb 17, 2011, 6:44am   #59
Clooky001's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by carlinha
i just discovered this brand... and can i say LOVE

love the colors, shapes, materials, platforms!!!

great, just what i need, another obsession!

for those who own a pair, what is the sizing like? for reference, almost all my Louboutins are size 35.5 - 36... i'm afraid to buy online without trying them on first, because i'm not sure how they will fit.

and i can't wait for the online website to start selling shoes soon!!!
I'm a true size 36 and all my CL are also sizes 35-36. I have both Dolly, dolores in a 36 and paloma in a 36.5 which is big. Good luck.
I'm going to collect my pink suede dolly,s tomo so excited been waiting for them to coming in
Feb 17, 2011, 8:53am   #60
Windelynn's Avatar
Member
clooky001 = please share pics!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper  
TOP

Thread Tools