Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Birkenstock help please?

POST A REPLY

May 6, 2006, 4:09pm   #1
sellmysoul
My daughter I have never owned Birkenstocks. We both like the Madrid style and ordered a pair each from Zappo's. They were huge! Please help Birkenstock wearers... do they run almost two sizes bigger than other shoes? thanks in advance for any guidance.
May 6, 2006, 5:01pm   #2
BagLuver
They come in narrow and regular/wide. Is the width the problem? I have to wear the narrow. If the foot is filled in, it's narrow, if not, it's reg/wide. Other than that I find them true to size (I wear 7.5 American, 38 in Birks).
May 6, 2006, 5:06pm   #3
Serendipity
^^same here. Its great you ordered from Zappos you should be able to exchange them without a problem. The width I wear is regular/wide because I wear socks with the closed toe in the winter.
May 7, 2006, 8:29am   #4
sellmysoul
Thanks ladies,
I returned and placed a new order but went down one size each. The return was really easy.
May 7, 2006, 9:57am   #5
L
Lanbanan
I normally buy a size smaller in birkenstocks than my normal size. I was advised to do this by the sales assistant. I hope everythng goes well with your next arrival of birkenstocks. I love mine, they are so comfy.
May 7, 2006, 1:11pm   #6
R
Roo
I have never had a problem with them running large. I am a size 10 and buy a size 40 (which is equivalent to a 10) and they fit fine.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >