Home > >

BEST Ballet Flats for wide feet?

POST A REPLY

Sep 27, 2010, 5:44pm   #1
beauxgoris
I purchased two pairs of j.crew ballet flats in my usual size 7.5 (as well as two pair of Minnetonka mocs in 7.5) I had to return all of them for 8's. In other shoes I'm still a 7.5, so I think that because ballet flats (and mocs) run slender - my wider foot (in the toe box area) makes me have to size up.

So anyone else like me? What ballet flats are good for those of us with a wider ball of the foot area?

Thanks for all suggestions!
Sep 27, 2010, 9:24pm   #2
katran26
Bargain Hunter!
I've heard that Giuseppe Zanotti makes comfy flats/shoes for those with wider feet...
Sep 27, 2010, 9:46pm   #3
clu13
Shoe and Bag Addict
I love my Kenneth Cole 925 ballet flats. I had to get them when I was in NYC because the Tory Burch Revas gave me multiple blisters.
Sep 27, 2010, 10:31pm   #4
olialm1
windy city
My Tory Burch Reva flats have never given me any problems about width and my feet are also wide.
Sep 27, 2010, 10:38pm   #5
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
I like Bloch ballet flats too!!
Sep 28, 2010, 9:43am   #6
christymarie340
I've had luck with Juicy Couture
Sep 28, 2010, 9:51am   #7
noon
*Sun in my eyes*
Originally Posted by Julide
I like Bloch ballet flats too!!
My friend has wide feet and she finds Bloch really comfy.
Sep 28, 2010, 10:33am   #8
GINNI
French Sole make great wide fitting flats; I have a lot of pairs

http://www.frenchsole.com/index.php
Sep 28, 2010, 10:39am   #9
dk2504
I am not sure what price point you are looking at, but I recently bought a pair of Chanel flats and they are the most comfortable shoes that I have ever had!!!! I hope this helps :)
Sep 28, 2010, 3:00pm   #10
beauxgoris
Thank you everyone! I'm going to check out these brands.
Sep 28, 2010, 9:47pm   #11
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Originally Posted by noon
My friend has wide feet and she finds Bloch really comfy.
Yeah I broke my toe about a year and a half ago, wore bloch ballet flats everyday for weeks!! Super comfy!!!
Sep 29, 2010, 1:19pm   #12
Livia1
Repetto
Oct 9, 2010, 1:11am   #13
rphppr
I have wide feet, and had a great black pair of Juicy flats, but they ended up hurting my foot. I just ordered a pair of tieks, so hopefully those will work! I've heard wonderful things about them.
Oct 9, 2010, 1:29am   #14
curlygirlsd
I also have wide feet. I've had good luck with KC Gentle Souls Bay Leaf. They aren't actually marked wide but they are wide.

kcp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pKCP-4898891v383x392.jpg

Another one I've had luck with is SoftSpots Presto.

Sloop by French Sole work but have zero support.

I will watch this thread because it will be helpful for me too. :) Good luck!!
Last edited Oct 9, 2010 at 1:30am. Reason: no pic first time
Dec 27, 2010, 1:39am   #15
rphppr
Originally Posted by rphppr
I have wide feet, and had a great black pair of Juicy flats, but they ended up hurting my foot. I just ordered a pair of tieks, so hopefully those will work! I've heard wonderful things about them.

Just thought I'd update on the Tieks - I think I'm obsessed. I was a little concerned at first because when I initially put them on part of the elastic in the front pinched the top of my foot a little, but after breaking them in they fit like a glove! I have wide "duck" feet (wide by toes and narrow by heel) and these have been the only flats that have been comfortable for me. I now have 5 pairs
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >