BEST Ballet Flats for wide feet?

POST A REPLY

Dec 27, 2010, 2:43am   #16
twigz
Repetto!
Dec 27, 2010, 11:15am   #17
schadenfreude
really
Cheesy, but Target's Mossimo plain ballet flats are the bomb. Lots of room for wide feet and NO elastic business by the heel. They come in a million colors and are $12 each.
Dec 27, 2010, 5:20pm   #18
CEC.LV4eva
Bal_RO_Céline
I like Prada and Tod's
Dec 27, 2010, 6:50pm   #19
Juliela
Originally Posted by rphppr
Just thought I'd update on the Tieks - I think I'm obsessed. I was a little concerned at first because when I initially put them on part of the elastic in the front pinched the top of my foot a little, but after breaking them in they fit like a glove! I have wide "duck" feet (wide by toes and narrow by heel) and these have been the only flats that have been comfortable for me. I now have 5 pairs

Thanks for the update! I just ordered a pair...my feet are shaped like yours so I'm sure I'll love 'em too!
Dec 27, 2010, 7:25pm   #20
ilvoelv
Finally saving!!
I love my Revas and I have pretty wide feet
Dec 28, 2010, 9:07am   #21
omk2010
i have 5 tory burch reva flats, and have had no problems with them. my MIL uses them too and she also has wide feet. hope this helps :)
Jan 1, 2011, 7:53pm   #22
MolMol
I just ordered tieks! I love them they are really well made and comfortable.
Jan 1, 2011, 11:39pm   #23
Lv-nowwhat
drive LV
I have wide feet I could never fit into revas I will try tieks. I love Hush puppy flats they are cure have great support and are 80$!!! I could never fit chanel either they are narrow for true wide feet.
Jan 2, 2011, 6:00pm   #24
K
Keshe
Cole Haan has wide styles available on the site. But try them on, I wear medium in most brands and the narrow often work for me for Cole Haan. And they have VERY comfortable shoes!
Jan 4, 2011, 1:08am   #25
m
meganfm
I think that JCrew flats are just normal, because I have a narrow heel and they're a bit too wide for me.

I know he only makes a couple of styles, but have you looked at McQueen? I find his flats really wide.
Jan 9, 2011, 6:37pm   #26
rphppr
Originally Posted by Juliela
Thanks for the update! I just ordered a pair...my feet are shaped like yours so I'm sure I'll love 'em too!
Ooo which ones did you get?
Jan 10, 2011, 4:04pm   #27
angelicskater16
HeRmEs CrAzEd!!!!!
I have wide feets and the brands i "LIVE" by are:

1. LANVIN
2. CHANEL
3. TODS

*This isnt a ballet style but I love driver shoes. Very comfy for wide feets too!
Jan 10, 2011, 11:16pm   #28
c
chicjean
My vote is for the Coach Randy flats... I have the ocelot and the darker brown zebra striped ones and they're crazy comfortable.
Jan 11, 2011, 10:44pm   #29
BunnyRoca
I have wide feet and I am flat-footed so I am constantly on the hunt for comfy flats. You won't believe it but so far, my favorites are $5-$10 cheapies from Target and Wal-Mart. They are usually faux-leather so they are pretty much rain-proof, and I've never had a pair damaged from constant wear.
Jan 20, 2011, 11:28pm   #30
puckettk
Nine West has always been my go-to brand for flats.. they are one of the few stores that made wider shoes for my short feet.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >