Home > >

BEST Ballet Flats for wide feet?

POST A REPLY

Dec 4, 2007, 8:55pm   #1
billbill
hi ladies
my feet is kinda wide and so some normal ballet flats (MJ, prada, lanvin) doesn't fit well. i got a pair of chanel ballerina and it's perfect. now, i got to find another pair to replace it. what's your recommendation?
thanks
Dec 4, 2007, 8:58pm   #2
lorihmatthews
A taste for the arts
I have wide feet too. Have you tried ballet flats that have elastic all around the top edge? I'm surprised the Lanvins don't fit you.

I would try Tod's Dee flats, they work well for me. After that try Tory Burch Revas.
Dec 4, 2007, 9:32pm   #3
titania029
I sympathize with you. I have one wide foot, and live in Coach flats, but some are tighter than others.
Dec 6, 2007, 1:13am   #4
*Lo
Some delmans are good...I used to be in love with sue londons which fit really well and comfortably but i had one pair rip after having them for not even two months.
Dec 6, 2007, 3:19am   #5
billbill
thanks gals. i'll take a look at tod's. choices for delman is rather limited but i'll give it a try..
cheers
Dec 6, 2007, 4:41am   #6
m
mgdinosaur
repetto?
Dec 6, 2007, 5:49pm   #7
DeeDeeDelovely
Quiet!Hermes Hunting
delmans
Dec 6, 2007, 11:14pm   #8
wantmore
I have wide feet too. I just ordered the Steve Madden 'Persuade' and it's surprisingly comfy. It's on sale for $55 at Nordies.

Also Tory Burch is very comfy, but I just bought a bunch of Louboutins that I have to spend less on flats.
Dec 8, 2007, 4:23pm   #9
rainyjewels
eat me
i just got the dior western ballerina flats and they're pretty wide...only complaint is that the elastic back of the heel cuts into the back of my heel, but i think that's just my feet being weird. otherwise they're super comfy.
Dec 11, 2007, 9:42am   #10
m
meightry
I got two pairs of Miu Miu ballet flats. And they're super wide.
Dec 11, 2007, 10:26am   #11
r
razorbackbelle0
Account Deactivated
I have wide feet and love Coach ballet flats.
Dec 12, 2007, 1:41am   #12
EmilyK
Somewhat in control
I like Sue London flats, but they are VERY flimsy... I'd reccomend getting a cobbler to give you an extra sole or something. Otherwise they're great.. and don't even cut into the back of my heel like most elastic back flats.
Dec 12, 2007, 7:31pm   #13
k
kittykittycatcat
My feet are kinda wide..if you have true wide feet then I don't agree that Tory Burch are good. They def fit narrower than MJ flats and you mentioned you can have problems with the width of MJ shoes.
Jan 1, 2008, 7:48am   #14
wannabelyn
*woot*
Originally Posted by kittykittycatcat
My feet are kinda wide..if you have true wide feet then I don't agree that Tory Burch are good. They def fit narrower than MJ flats and you mentioned you can have problems with the width of MJ shoes.
while i think that tory burch will fit wide feet as the leather is soft i do not think it looks good at all with the sides sticking out like sore thumbs
Jan 2, 2008, 8:25pm   #15
c
circoit
try blowfish shoes. Cheap, wide and really soft leather
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >