Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

All things from the Fabulous World of Brian Atwood~Shoes, Bags and B-Line~ 2011

POST A REPLY

Jun 21, 2012, 9:00am   #1546
mistyknightwin
I'm new!
They are cute, they are a few 60% off @ Nordstrom....
Originally Posted by AEGIS
i feel like i would like maniacs....hmmm
Jun 21, 2012, 7:56pm   #1547
rock_girl
Originally Posted by AEGIS
i feel like i would like maniacs....hmmm
I think you might... There are several pairs at Saks in a lovely apple green color, on sale. I don't recall the size, but I can give you my SAs name and he can check.
Jun 21, 2012, 7:57pm   #1548
rock_girl
Originally Posted by sabrunka
Question for everyone! Have any of you ever gotten your patent shoes stretched? I need to get my red maniacs stretched since they're about .5-1 size too small...
I have to have all of my BAs professionally stretched before I can wear them...including the patent pairs. For me it isn't the length, but the width of the toe box. One trip to the cobbler (and a little blister block to lube up my toes) and they fit like a dream.
Jun 22, 2012, 3:37am   #1549
sabrunka
Crazy Awesome
Originally Posted by rock_girl

I have to have all of my BAs professionally stretched before I can wear them...including the patent pairs. For me it isn't the length, but the width of the toe box. One trip to the cobbler (and a little blister block to lube up my toes) and they fit like a dream.
I think I may have to end up doing that as well! I attempted stretching all day yesterday but with not much luck haha... Ill bring them in to where I work today, and see what they can do for me :)
Jun 22, 2012, 3:56pm   #1550
j
jennified_
Has anyone seen any Maniac's in 37.5 for sale anywhere? TIA!
Jun 23, 2012, 7:26am   #1551
pommerogue
Originally Posted by jennified_
Has anyone seen any Maniac's in 37.5 for sale anywhere? TIA!
Saks have some bright color Maniac in that size for sale at $312, I got a pair in orange better hurry though, they are running out quick
Jun 23, 2012, 8:25am   #1552
f
fashion16
I saw a pair of 37.5 Maniacs in electric blue suede at Saks in San Antonio
Jun 24, 2012, 3:41am   #1553
regeens
Great deals on exotic Maniacs at My Theresa: http://www.mytheresa.com/us_en/catal...ult/?q=Atwood+
Jun 24, 2012, 10:11am   #1554
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
^DAMN! I have been stalking the 39 in the pink snakeskin, they were not part of the original sale. Now they are gone!
Jun 29, 2012, 2:45pm   #1555
legaldiva
OMG did you guys catch the Gilt sale? I just scored the rose gold Maniacs & the coral patent Rene ... it was like buy one, get one free!
Jun 29, 2012, 2:53pm   #1556
F
Flyboy2
Account Deactivated
I got mine the other day although I only wore them once and they killed my feet I need to break them in
Attached Images

Jun 29, 2012, 4:20pm   #1557
legaldiva
^ Are those peep toe or pumps?! Amazing ... the bedazzled outsole is making me insane.
Jun 29, 2012, 4:33pm   #1558
F
Flyboy2
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by legaldiva
^ Are those peep toe or pumps?! Amazing ... the bedazzled outsole is making me insane.
there pumps closed toe
Jun 29, 2012, 11:50pm   #1559
billbill
Finally scored a blue suede maniac at discount. Missed that one on Saks but still save $$

Now thinking whether should get the neon pink one maniac as well or CL pigalle plato in hot pink.. thoughts?
Attached Images

Jun 30, 2012, 9:09am   #1560
F
Flyboy2
Account Deactivated
I was going to say right now FYI Saks website has a huge sale for a lot of designer's shoes that are up to 60% off and Brian Atwood is on there
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >