Home > >

The $1m shoe collection the Wall Street mogul is suing wife over

POST A REPLY

Jun 26, 2012, 9:11pm   #46
Bethc
Originally Posted by Cityfashionista
This story got my husband going. He always threatens my shoes if we should divorce anyway. He's not getting them.

It gives new meaning to "Til Death Do Us Part"
Mine too, it's pretty funny really.
Jun 26, 2012, 9:25pm   #47
Chestnutty
Moja Angelika
If he has to sell his beloved Porsche/Bentley/Lamborghini/whatsoever cars in the divorce proceedings, I think it's fair that she must do the same to her other items. It's just that it's ridiculous that he claimed not knowing her closet room nor the combination to open it, in their own house. It doesn't look like Harry Potter's Chamber of Secret or something that he's banned from accessing.
Jun 26, 2012, 9:27pm   #48
Dessye
I love my shoes!
Originally Posted by Dianabanana12
I agree lol but he cant play dumb and act like he didnt know about it haha it was in a huge closet in their master bedroom lol...
Exactly! I read this and thought How could you have been married to the woman and not known about her shoe collection? I guess he never friended her on FB
Jun 26, 2012, 10:48pm   #49
D
Dianabanana12
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Dessye
Exactly! I read this and thought How could you have been married to the woman and not known about her shoe collection? I guess he never friended her on FB
poor guy probably never even realized he spent 1,000,000 on shoes
Jun 27, 2012, 12:45am   #50
Lavenderduckiez
Originally Posted by IsisI
Here's her closet....oh..boy.....

Drools... i want just half of her shoe collection.
Jun 27, 2012, 9:45am   #51
jamidee
Chanel,Loubi,LV ohmy
He probably should be divorced... For a guy not to notice that his wife never wore the same shoe two days in a row or probably changed shoes multiple times daily never to see the same one is grossly unobservant. He couldn't have cared a flip about her. I can't get away with wearing any new shoe without the old dbf being like... Where did that one come from? Next time I'll just say... The secret room. :wink:
Jun 27, 2012, 9:57am   #52
D
Dianabanana12
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Bethc
Yeah my husband's a lawyer, this just got him going. He's not getting my shoes...

pre-nup that Sh*t hahahaha lesson learned NO ONE messess with my shoes
Jun 27, 2012, 10:26am   #53
skislope15
Did anyone catch this chick on the millionaire matchmaker? She brought a guy "friend" on her date with the guy she was set up with. She may have nice shoes but she is a mess of a person, who does that?
Is it possible too that maybe they had more then one house so he didnt see the shoes? She probably plays in vegas or atlantic city so maybe they had a second house there that he rarely went too
Jul 4, 2012, 12:59am   #54
Brooke0502
Brooke0502
Originally Posted by Chestnutty
If he has to sell his beloved Porsche/Bentley/Lamborghini/whatsoever cars in the divorce proceedings, I think it's fair that she must do the same to her other items. It's just that it's ridiculous that he claimed not knowing her closet room nor the combination to open it, in their own house. It doesn't look like Harry Potter's Chamber of Secret or something that he's banned from accessing.
This made me LOL so true though!!!
Jul 4, 2012, 12:16pm   #55
sneezz
Gucci Whore
Originally Posted by skislope15
Did anyone catch this chick on the millionaire matchmaker? She brought a guy "friend" on her date with the guy she was set up with. She may have nice shoes but she is a mess of a person, who does that?
Is it possible too that maybe they had more then one house so he didnt see the shoes? She probably plays in vegas or atlantic city so maybe they had a second house there that he rarely went too
Yes! I was just gonna post this lol. She needs help!
Jul 4, 2012, 12:46pm   #56
t
thehighheelsgir
Shoe Whore
I was telling my boyfriend about this the other day and he had one really good point: If there was any doubt as to who wanted the divorce now you KNOW it was her! LOL
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >