Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Zeno:The Zit Zapper! Miracle device??

POST A REPLY

Sep 19, 2006, 12:25am   #1
effinhaute
Hi I was wondering if nayone has tried the ZENO and if it actually works. Sometimes I find that beauty products work for the first few months and your skin just gets used to it and doesnt seem to work anymore.

I tend to get zits right before my period. I need something that really works. HELP!!!
Sep 19, 2006, 7:25pm   #2
surferchick2
Do you mean the zeno device or is there a skincare line? I have the little handheld device and really like it. I don't get many zits but it works most of the ones I do get. It's not supposed to work on the really deep hormonal acne but it does if it's applied more than the instructions recommend. You could order one that has a guarantee so you can a try it first. There are a few types of breakouts where it doesn't work, so it's kind of zit-specific. LOL
Sep 19, 2006, 7:38pm   #3
LTV
I saw a brochure on that zeno, and was actually thinking of picking one up. Does it really clear it? If so, how fast? And does it leave scar?
Sep 19, 2006, 7:46pm   #4
surferchick2
You have to use it the minute you feel one cropping up. It reaches the right temp that kills the bacteria that creates a zit so it's very effective that way, so it usually stops it before there's even a chance of scarring. One thing though, if you're under any rx or strong exfoliation treatment like tazorac, retin A or a high retinol cream (if you have sensitive skin), the heat can cause a slight burn on the areas that tend to peel easier. It doesn't hurt at all and you won't know what the aftermath is until there's a scab. It's like when your skin is more susceptible to a sunburn while on strong rx treatment, it can cause that effect. I can use it with absolutely no problems now but when I was on tazorac I couldn't use it on the drier areas.
Nov 16, 2006, 4:31am   #5
T
Trish9506
I've read a lot of reviews on this product..mostly positive and it comes with a guarantee. I'm just a little pessimistic about it. I used to have flawless skin and now my skin looks absolutely horrible. I'm only 20 but I thought I was over breakouts like mine. Guess not. I've tried Proactive, Clinique 3-step, every drug-store brands and prescriptions but nothing seems to work. I''ve done masks, pore strips, and exfoliation. While things work for a couple of months, my skin seems to become immune after a while. I'm so tired of having ugly skin while everyone else has beautiful skin and doesn't need to cover up zits every 3 seconds. I'm even having to cancel a photo shoot this week becasue my skin is so bad and I don't want to waste the photograpthers time...It sucks...Can someone please help me. I'm at my wits end!!!
Nov 16, 2006, 10:46am   #6
gymangel812
<3OOO~~~
i saw something about this on the news last night and am curious too. the doctor made it sound like it was for an occasional breakout, and i need a little more than that lol.
Nov 16, 2006, 1:23pm   #7
r
ricky11
i've never heard of it but im also looking for something new to try. can someone tell me about it?
Nov 16, 2006, 11:12pm   #8
soccermom3
Love my bags!
I bought one and I love it!. Good for big, pus-filled white heads-gone in 2 days! I've had acne my whole life, seems to get worse the older I get! This is the only thing that works to clear them up fast.
Nov 18, 2006, 8:58am   #9
cat_inluv
Saudi Kitty ♥
I have one and it's great to be honest :) doesn't take long to kill off a bump ^^
Nov 18, 2006, 9:51am   #10
chicky
Sofa King Marple
Sounds like a great idea.

The only thing that worked for me was going on a spot control contraceptive pill...i got adult acne at 26 years of age.
I still get the odd flare up, though.

Here's some more info on the zeno device.

DERMAdoctor: ZENO MD Acne Clearing Device

Question - does it hurt...? Or feel uncomfortable?
Nov 19, 2006, 5:33am   #11
cat_inluv
Saudi Kitty ♥
Originally Posted by chicky
Question - does it hurt...? Or feel uncomfortable?
No not at all :) I was a bit worried at 1st too.
all you feel is a liiiiittle bit of heat..nothing that is painful..
it's less heat than the hot towels they give u on the airplanes.
Nov 19, 2006, 3:34pm   #12
truegem
Looks interesting. I saw one in a magazine. At 31 my skin broke out worse than ever. I think I have it regulated now with an antibiotic and Retin. Let us know if you try it. It seems like a good weapon to have in you back pocket for when a nasty little zit decides to come along.
Nov 21, 2006, 6:33pm   #13
Minnie
I definitely want to try it! I would love to hear about your reviews and experiences! Does it clear it up , do they come back in the same spots?
Dec 3, 2006, 12:58pm   #14
ZooMom
Purseaholic
I'm thinking about this too! (I have a lovely zit that appeared overnight & I'm ready to run to Walgreens, lol).
Dec 3, 2006, 1:03pm   #15
lil miss cheeky
Pamela
sounds interesting. I suffer from spots on my chin and lately they seem to be always there. Its so annoying.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >