Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar

Where do you part your hair?

POST A REPLY

Jul 1, 2012, 7:01pm   #16
I think some people have natural part lines. My little girl has a large swirl to one side and there is no way that without severe tugging and loads of product her hair will stay parted in the middle.

I don't have a natural part line, mine just stays where I comb it when wet and will stay there until I re-wash it.
Jul 2, 2012, 7:42am   #17
Eeek - it's a mouse!
Originally Posted by coconutsboston
LOL I'll be the oddball here - I part mine to the right. Every stylist I've ever gone to says it naturally falls to the left and not to fight it, but I just don't like the way it looks on the left for the most part.
I part mine to the right too!
Jul 9, 2012, 3:15am   #18
I part mine to the left. If I don't, I'll have a huge cowlick in the front :(
Jul 17, 2012, 12:28am   #19
t
i part mine to the right. i use to do it to the left but now i changed it up ha.i have long hair about an inch or so under my bra strap and its in layers.feel like cutting it short but boyfriend dnt want me to
Jul 28, 2012, 12:39pm   #20
I part my hair to the right or the middle :) The side seems to make your face look skinnier :)
Jul 28, 2012, 3:08pm   #21
ame
No farther to the side than the edge of my nostril. Otherwise wherever it ends up after I shower, usually I keep it there. Sometimes it's diagonal even.
Jul 28, 2012, 5:38pm   #22
Originally Posted by musthaveseenher
My hair is halfway down my back. If I have my (blunt) fringe down, I leave my hair to naturally part in the middle. If I pin it back or to the side, then I have a left side part. Just play around, you don't have to have the same part every day.
Absolutely agree! Now that my hair is finally medium-shoulder length I like to change the part and play around with it. I had a short boy cut last year and the whole growing hair out process has been a complete b****. At the moment I have black hair with chopped bangs (think Krysten Ritter, only longer) and somethimes I'll wear them to the left or right. Honestly depends on my mood!
Jul 30, 2012, 1:05am   #23
C
I have long hair like almost down to my waist. I keep it one length an no bangs. I love styling my hair and sometimes I part my hair in the middle or on the side depending on the look I'm going for
Jul 30, 2012, 4:37am   #24
Sassydarlings
i have permed hair, waist line long now and i usually party my hair on the side... now i'm thinking of parting it on the center right after i get a new perm..
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar