Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Where can I get Carmindy makeup line?

POST A REPLY

Jan 14, 2009, 9:35pm   #1
kcf68
Hopelessly Addicted!
I've been all over and can't find any of Carmindy makeup line for Sally Hansen? Any ideals.
Jan 14, 2009, 9:52pm   #2
Cherrasaki
99% Angel
I purchased one of moisture lip balms at a CVS a few months ago but I don't know if they still carry it.
Jan 14, 2009, 10:10pm   #3
ArmCandyLuvr
I've seen the line at my local Ulta. In fact, I don't really recall seeing it anywhere else near me. Even places that carry other SH products didn't seem to have it.

Ulta.com has some of the products from the line.
Feb 19, 2009, 11:02am   #4
KatSkat
I didn't even know Carmindy had a makeup line! She's such an amazing makeup artist... I wish she could do my face so I could see my full potential lol. Anyhow, do her products actually work well and are of good quality?
Feb 19, 2009, 11:09am   #5
jc2239
i've seen her line carried at cvs, duane reade, rite aid, and ulta. i tried a bunch of the products when they first came out, and while i wasn't crazy about the powder (loved the cute packaging, the powder itself was kinda chalky and very dry feeling for me though), the foundation was really nice (although if you're prone to clogged pores not the greatest) and one of the best drugstore foundations i've tried.
Feb 22, 2009, 10:17pm   #6
m
makeupqueen
Carmindy's line is at all Ulta's and most CVS, Duane Reade, Rite Aid and Longs. This line has the best foundation, cream blush, primer and shadows I have ever ever used (I am a makeup artist) and I am a total makeup snob! The powder is the only thing that's not great but the line is seriously major top shelf quality check it out.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >