Home > >

What's your favourite face wash?

POST A REPLY

Jun 7, 2006, 1:21pm   #1
jillybean307
Wanderlust
Does anyone have any good face wash recommendations? I currently use Clearasil, and it's okay, nothing fantastic. I have combination skin (oily forehead-normal everything else).

If you use something fantastic, I'd love a recommendation.
Jun 7, 2006, 1:30pm   #2
t
timtimtim
Account Deactivated
Cetaphil?

Kiehls?
Jun 7, 2006, 1:36pm   #3
B
BTBF
http://www.origins.com/whatsnew/wn_m...ets&AD_ID=9043

Use code: 06062 for free shipping (will be expired 6/12/06)
Jun 7, 2006, 1:46pm   #4
jc2239
i use this dior one that comes in a green tube which i think is amazing
Jun 7, 2006, 1:53pm   #5
v
vanojr9
I gotta say that St. Ives apricot scrub beats everything out there for me. You will need to use a moisturizer with it. Your skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, and it's great for my combination skin (oily forehead and jawline, dry cheeks) because it gets rid of any dry/dead skin and takes care of oil at the same time. I've tried Lancome, Clinique, Origins, Kiehls and Philosophy and though I liked them all for different reasons, St. Ives has worked the best for me overall! And a bottle is only like $2.50, so cheap you can toss it if you don't like it.
Jun 7, 2006, 2:05pm   #6
harlem_cutie
I alternate btw face washes but for acne I use Murad Acne Cleanser and for a scrub I use St. Ives Medicated Acne Scrub. St. Ives is a bargain and it works for lot of ppl and it comes in different formulas
Jun 7, 2006, 2:17pm   #7
jillybean307
Wanderlust
Originally Posted by vanojr9
I gotta say that St. Ives apricot scrub beats everything out there for me. You will need to use a moisturizer with it. Your skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, and it's great for my combination skin (oily forehead and jawline, dry cheeks) because it gets rid of any dry/dead skin and takes care of oil at the same time. I've tried Lancome, Clinique, Origins, Kiehls and Philosophy and though I liked them all for different reasons, St. Ives has worked the best for me overall! And a bottle is only like $2.50, so cheap you can toss it if you don't like it.
My Mom swears by St. Ives apricot scrub as well. I like it, but because I do wash my fash twice a day, I think it would be overkill.

BTBF, I think I'm going to give the Origins one a shot! There's one in my local mall. Thanks!
Jun 7, 2006, 4:29pm   #8
Care
Perhaps, Love?
Shu Uemura's Cleansing Beauty Oil. It cleans my make up right off my face, I even use it even if I don't have make up on. It doesn't dry up my skin and I love it!

Jun 7, 2006, 5:00pm   #9
hfxshopgirl
window shopping
cetaphil, i've used it for years
Jun 7, 2006, 5:05pm   #10
crowgal
I really like Biore Cool Acne Wash for my combo skin....it really cleans deep & prevents/treats any skin irritations. You can actually feel it work :-)
Jun 7, 2006, 5:11pm   #11
joanna
I use Sisley Makeup remover (botanical cleansing milk) and Botanical buff and wash gel.

It has done wonders for my skin.
It doesn't dry up while I buff away all dirt everyday!
I'm addicted!

Stopby at the Sisley counter and ask for a sample of the buff and wash gel.
Jun 7, 2006, 6:36pm   #12
Chloe*Starlet
Too Juicy For You...
I have been using the leaf and rusher green tea wash and thats nice. Also, the La mer cleansing lotion is gorgeous. You can wash it off or tissue it off and it is great. My skin feels fab after using it!
Jun 7, 2006, 6:41pm   #13
ilzabet
easily amused
cetaphil for dry days and purpose daily cleansing wash for oilier day. they're both cheap and effective. love them.
Jun 7, 2006, 6:42pm   #14
B
BagLovingMom
I have oily skin and I like:
Clean and Clear Cleanser w/ 10% Benzoyl Peroxide
Benefit Fantasy Mint Wash
All DDF cleaners-DDF makes awesome products
Jun 8, 2006, 1:40am   #15
aecsula
ok so im ADDICTED
ill have to agree with the St. Ives users...i adore it...and love it even more for $2.50!!!!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >