Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What's your favorite lip balm?

POST A REPLY

Jan 8, 2007, 12:25pm   #1
kate79
I haven't seen this topic discussed yet (if it was, sorry) and I'm a serious lip balm addict, so I thought it would be interesting to see what's everyone's favorite.

For a long time my fav was Burts Bees but I just got the La Mer lip balm and it might be my new favorite - its really moisturizing, not waxy at all.

So what's your fav?
Jan 8, 2007, 12:34pm   #2
m
mee2
Mine has got to be shu uemura Principe lip serum, Kiehl's lip balm #1 and Blistex lip medex. Love them all
Jan 8, 2007, 12:37pm   #3
C
ClareBC
Elizabeth Arden 8 hour. It's the only one I can use now. It doesn't slip around and I only need to put it on every so often.
Jan 8, 2007, 12:46pm   #4
Danica
Good ol' Chapstick. (vanilla mint) Burt's Bees is second.
Jan 8, 2007, 1:25pm   #5
[
[vogue]
Kiehl's, Elizabeth arden 8hour cream (i'm used to that smell!!), by terry and sisley.
Jan 8, 2007, 1:27pm   #6
ilzabet
easily amused
lip smackers. they're addictive.
Jan 8, 2007, 1:34pm   #7
print*model
Smith's Rosebud Lip Salve. The one in the blue and white round tin. We love them so much, we keep them all over the house and some in the car.
Jan 8, 2007, 1:40pm   #8
kellyLV
Originally Posted by print*model
Smith's Rosebud Lip Salve. The one in the blue and white round tin. We love them so much, we keep them all over the house and some in the car.

yup it's my fav too
Jan 8, 2007, 2:03pm   #9
KatsBags
I love Chapstick Flava Craze Blue Crazeberry It's been my favorite for years. The only place I can find it is a Walgreen's. So, each time I'm there, I buy 2 or 3. I have a drawer full of them. My husband teases me that I can't walk more than ten feet in the house without there being a Chapstick.
Jan 8, 2007, 2:19pm   #10
acegirl
Carmex! Addicted to the stuff, have 3 or 4 tubes all over the house
Jan 8, 2007, 2:24pm   #11
L
LoriB
I like purses :)
Originally Posted by print*model
Me too...LOVE that stuff, one tin lasts forever, so cheap!
Jan 8, 2007, 2:28pm   #12
JoeyJo21
I love my Vaseline.
Jan 8, 2007, 2:43pm   #13
m
maxter
Originally Posted by acegirl
Carmex! Addicted to the stuff, have 3 or 4 tubes all over the house
Absolutely Carmex!! It is made here in Wisconsin and I know the family that owns the company. acegirl where do you live? I didn't think Carmex was available nationally.
Jan 8, 2007, 3:25pm   #14
jane
tPF's 100th member
Aquaphor by Eucerin. Available at drugstores, sold as a "healing ointment," but I have been using it as a lipbalm for years, as reccommended by my dermatologist. It is inexpensive, flavorless, and long-lasting. I have tried Le Mer, Kiehl's, and others, and this one is just way better.

And, it also works on chapped nasal passages when you have a cold!
Jan 8, 2007, 3:27pm   #15
D
D Girl
another vote for carmex!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >