Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

What is your MOST wanted beauty item at the moment?

POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2010, 6:56pm   #61
monokuro
♥051506♥
My most wanted beauty item was the UD Naked Palette.. but yesterday I was super lucky and found one at an ULTA! =D
Aug 15, 2010, 7:55pm   #62
PrettyInPink
<3
I (like a lot of you!) want the UD Naked Palette
Aug 15, 2010, 7:56pm   #63
bunnymasseuse
BunniesN'DaSun
NEED Sally Hansen hidden Treasure!!! I picked up the Naked from UD, even though I'm not sure why it seems to be a hit for everyone so I should give it a shot :)
Aug 15, 2010, 8:44pm   #64
*Jem*
Lynnsanity
I satisfied my UD naked palette need...now I need the new Chanel rouge allure extrait de gloss!
Aug 16, 2010, 1:28am   #65
LadyLouboutin08
Got my hands on the UD naked palette this morning!

Now I'm dying to try the Natura Bisse Spf 40 extreme mist. I can't purchase it online and my local NM doesn't carry it yet :/
Aug 16, 2010, 1:37am   #66
laureenthemean
I really want the Orly Cosmic FX collection and the Chanel light blue polish from the cruise show.
Aug 16, 2010, 3:27am   #67
SillyLaura
Lancome's La Rose Deco.
Aug 16, 2010, 7:12am   #68
L
Linsay_x
I NEEDED a new brush set but that's been bought. Now I want every single Bourjois Little Round Pot eyeshadows and the tinted lipbalms. Come payday i'll start getting some
Aug 20, 2010, 10:24am   #69
x
xxlala
I want a new liquid foundation and considering all the wants for the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation, I'd love to try that!

I would LOVE a new brush set considering the only one I have is from the bare Minerals starter kit (which is great btw).
Aug 20, 2010, 11:57am   #70
DisCo
Happy Chrissy!
I really need to find a good mascara!
Aug 20, 2010, 12:35pm   #71
NorthStar
Let's go WILD!
Originally Posted by *Jem*
I satisfied my UD naked palette need...now I need the new Chanel rouge allure extrait de gloss!

Me too!!! The UD palette has been put to plenty of good use, and those new Chanel glosses look FAB!
Aug 20, 2010, 12:42pm   #72
Ginrei76
Cool Effect Cooling Shadow/Liner in black. It is the perfect eyeliner and stays in place. I have oily lids so I have a problem with getting my eyeliner to stay. I also like sugarplum ice and midnight chilli. I don't like coldfront (a grayish color) because that color doesn't glide well. I've heard a few of the other colors have the same problem but I don't remember which ones.
Aug 20, 2010, 1:19pm   #73
bunnymasseuse
BunniesN'DaSun
UGH!!!! SOOOOO fustrating.

I found a local salon that was selling their OPI bottles and they said look at what their used bottles are and then pull them aside and they'd check their stash... to see if they had any new bottles to sell.

I found 10!!! discontinued OPI that I wanted, that included the HOLO MPJ!!!! but they wouldn't sell me the USED bottle, even if I offered more $$!

So sad, so close to getting MPJ Holo and yet still so far away.
Aug 20, 2010, 9:01pm   #74
paloma_mia
in omnia paratus
I'm looking for Hidden Treasure by Sally Hansen. Stopped at four different sores today looking for it, no luck... yet.
Aug 20, 2010, 9:03pm   #75
babyontheway
I need chanel soho nail polishes....
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >