Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar

veins showing on face..

POST A REPLY

Feb 18, 2008, 1:07am   #1
<3
hey tpfers!
im having this problem where these purply veins are showing on my face, just on the side of my mouth and they are really beginning to bother me!
i dont know when it started appearing but i never had them before
what can i do to get rid of them?
they are a purplish colour..
and im asian with very pale skin : (
any help would be appreciated!!!
Feb 18, 2008, 1:36am   #2
Can you go to the dermatologist? Maybe they can use lasers to diminish the veins.
Feb 18, 2008, 2:18am   #3
I got laser treatment. She just zapped the spots with the laser and the blood disspates . It was about 250.00 for the visit.
Feb 18, 2008, 2:54am   #4
like two plums
Are they actually rogue veins, like varicose veins? Or are they those faintish, normal blue veins and your skin is just extremely translucent?
Feb 18, 2008, 5:18am   #5
I have a dark blue vein that runs from the side of my lip (think of a drop of blood on a vampire, only mine is blue!!) It always shows up when I'm exhausted! doesn't bother me though... I can laugh about it!
Feb 18, 2008, 8:30am   #6
Up On My Toes!
Originally Posted by ItalianFashion
I got laser treatment. She just zapped the spots with the laser and the blood disspates . It was about 250.00 for the visit.
I had that done too. But it took about four or five visits for me b/c I had some stubborn ones on my nose.
Feb 18, 2008, 2:00pm   #7
p
The skin underneath my eyes is super thin, more thin than the usual person and you can see my veins there, but just a little bit of foundation covers it up for me. I use YSL touche eclat on most days though and it works just fine.
Feb 18, 2008, 3:01pm   #8
hmmm... I lost a bunch of weight years ago and all of a sudden this big blue vein showed up on the side of my neck. I hated it. I gained weight and it dissapeared. Maybe it's from weight loss?
Feb 18, 2008, 10:46pm   #9
<3
Originally Posted by Danica
hmmm... I lost a bunch of weight years ago and all of a sudden this big blue vein showed up on the side of my neck. I hated it. I gained weight and it dissapeared. Maybe it's from weight loss?
hmm i havent thought about that, i dont think so, i am pretty thin but i do have a lot of baby fat i my face.. well atleast i hope its baby fat!! ahah im 18.. do people still have baby fat at 18im gonna try post a picture : )
Feb 18, 2008, 10:53pm   #10
<3

heres a picture of the veins its right at the side of my mouth.. i hate it : (
Feb 18, 2008, 11:08pm   #11
Originally Posted by Sophie-Rose
I have a dark blue vein that runs from the side of my lip (think of a drop of blood on a vampire, only mine is blue!!) It always shows up when I'm exhausted! doesn't bother me though... I can laugh about it!

hmm i have a vein just like yours, mine is blue purple, its noticeable but i just haven't done anything about it. kinda looks like a mascara run. i usually forget about it. but i feel OP's pain.
Feb 19, 2008, 12:45am   #12
chocolate...where?
I have those on the outer edges of my eyes. I hate it :s
Feb 19, 2008, 1:15am   #13
OMG... I have the veins just like yours too! I have lot and it's really dark purple. It make me feel like a sick person. My mom said because I stay up too late(till 3 or 4 in the morning). Do you stay up late a lot?
Feb 19, 2008, 2:20am   #14
<3
Originally Posted by Christy2007
OMG... I have the veins just like yours too! I have lot and it's really dark purple. It make me feel like a sick person. My mom said because I stay up too late(till 3 or 4 in the morning). Do you stay up late a lot?
OMGGGG yes i do!!!! almst every night actually every night~!! no wonder ive only got them this year!!! i use to sleep at 11-12 nooOOoOO that means they'll never go away on their own!!!

do they fade over time if i sleep earlier??!?
Feb 19, 2008, 5:08am   #15
like two plums
Originally Posted by juu_b
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...y/Photo165.jpg

heres a picture of the veins its right at the side of my mouth.. i hate it : (
WAHHH!?! What veins??
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar