Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar

TPF Beauty Swap Box Round 7 Reveal Thread!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 22, 2013, 9:23am   #46
unluckystars's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by limom
This is so much fun. I am already collecting for the next round.
I buy so much stuff that I end up being allergic too and not liking.
With spring clean up, I managed to collect bags of hair, skin care and make-up.
Amazing how much I accumulate!
Great reveals.
LOL at first I was like, why is she collecting bags of hair???

Hair care**********
Mar 22, 2013, 9:45am   #47
limom's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by unluckystars
LOL at first I was like, why is she collecting bags of hair???

Hair care**********

If anything, I do need hair!
Mar 23, 2013, 1:03am   #48
e
Member
Whew here are my picks.... and I saw whew, because i just spend the past hour desperately trying to tetris pack the box. It closes but I'm worried with the cardboard being reused it may look a bit bulgy--I'll pick up a new box tomorrow and retetris--oof.

ADN Face rejuvenating treatment
South of France soap (smells light and rosy!)
Smashbox Photofinish primer (can't get enough travel sized primer)
Sinful Colors nail art polish in lagoon (i have too much polish, but now nail air brushes... so much potential)
revlon peachy colored lip gloss
maybelline lipstick in pout on pink
loreal berry burst
estee lauder lipstick in candy
mary kay lip mask
mary kay lip balm (i really loded up on the lip products. I almost never do, BUT my lips have been feeling esp dry and neglected this past week)
lumene Excellent Future eye cream
lumene face wipes
Lumene Peat mask (i love trying new masks)
Lancome small dual palette in Honeymoon (perfect for light travel packing)
estee lauder soft smudge brown eyeliner
Bare minerals eye shadow in Treasure island (i'm a big fan of their foundation and now i get to try their eye line)
Mar 23, 2013, 1:04am   #49
e
Member
and now with photo!

Originally Posted by emilu
Whew here are my picks.... and I saw whew, because i just spend the past hour desperately trying to tetris pack the box. It closes but I'm worried with the cardboard being reused it may look a bit bulgy--I'll pick up a new box tomorrow and retetris--oof.

ADN Face rejuvenating treatment
South of France soap (smells light and rosy!)
Smashbox Photofinish primer (can't get enough travel sized primer)
Sinful Colors nail art polish in lagoon (i have too much polish, but now nail air brushes... so much potential)
revlon peachy colored lip gloss
maybelline lipstick in pout on pink
loreal berry burst
estee lauder lipstick in candy
mary kay lip mask
mary kay lip balm (i really loded up on the lip products. I almost never do, BUT my lips have been feeling esp dry and neglected this past week)
lumene Excellent Future eye cream
lumene face wipes
Lumene Peat mask (i love trying new masks)
Lancome small dual palette in Honeymoon (perfect for light travel packing)
estee lauder soft smudge brown eyeliner
Bare minerals eye shadow in Treasure island (i'm a big fan of their foundation and now i get to try their eye line)
Attached Images
 
Mar 23, 2013, 1:05am   #50
e
Member
And the Samples...
Algenist Micropolish
Chloe fragrance
Laura Geller Spackle
L'Occitane shea butter
Biolage softening mist (this concept intrigues me....)
bubble bubble creamy cleaning foam
Attached Images
 
Mar 23, 2013, 1:12am   #51
unluckystars's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by emilu
I'll pick up a new box tomorrow and retetris--oof.
LOL Retetris needs to be an official swap box phrase. Let's start a trend!
Mar 23, 2013, 6:25am   #52
limom's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by emilu
And the Samples...
Algenist Micropolish
Chloe fragrance
Laura Geller Spackle
L'Occitane shea butter
Biolage softening mist (this concept intrigues me....)
bubble bubble creamy cleaning foam
Great selection
Yeah, packing that box is a bit challenging....
Mar 24, 2013, 9:18am   #53
vtfroggie's Avatar
>.<
Originally Posted by semirose
And the box is off! Goodness, do not try and repack that thing hungover, it's a terrible idea.

And here are my picks!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...psd67911a8.jpg
Smashbox lipgloss - Luster
Smashbox lip tech - Peony
Revlon lipgloss - Supreme Sienna
Maybelline eyeliner - brown
Neutrogena moisturizer
Avon acne treatment
Lumene eye cream
Yves Rocher self tanner
Murad clarifying mask

Samples
Lavinila sunscreen
So Nude Costume National
Van Cleef & Arpels First
Clean Simply Soap
Annick Goutal Petite Cherie
Originally Posted by emilu
and now with photo!
Great choices ladies. Looks like there are some great lip and face products in the box. Plus, look at the array of samples!


Originally Posted by unluckystars
LOL Retetris needs to be an official swap box phrase. Let's start a trend!
Exactly. This is the perfect word to describe trying to repack these beauty swap boxes!
Mar 24, 2013, 9:27pm   #54
ashleyjena's Avatar
Member
Wow it looks like there are some amazing things in this box! Can't wait for my turn!
Mar 27, 2013, 12:04pm   #55
unluckystars's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
limom
gottaluvmybags
semirose
emilu
sndypchez should have box today
kelechi
blondee178
jaijai1012
ashleyjena
coach4chrissy
Mar 27, 2013, 6:43pm   #56
Kelechi's Avatar
Member
Ohmigosh I just can't wait!!!!!
Mar 27, 2013, 11:01pm   #57
sndypchez's Avatar
Member
Got the box today and have already gone through it! Here are my picks (forgot to include a Hello Kitty lotion and a B&B Works lotion in the pic though...)

Box has been repacked and will ship out to the next person tomorrow :)
Attached Images
 
Mar 27, 2013, 11:17pm   #58
jaijai1012's Avatar
Member
Finally! My TPF app works!!!!!
Mar 28, 2013, 9:38am   #59
vtfroggie's Avatar
>.<
Originally Posted by sndypchez
Got the box today and have already gone through it! Here are my picks (forgot to include a Hello Kitty lotion and a B&B Works lotion in the pic though...)

Box has been repacked and will ship out to the next person tomorrow :)
Lovely polish colors! Great choices Sndypchez!
Mar 28, 2013, 7:47pm   #60
Kelechi's Avatar
Member
Ooohhhhh very good items. I'm excited. I'm next. Can't wait!!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar  
TOP

Thread Tools