Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

**TPF BB Fall Pumpkingeddon RAOK Chat and Reveal Thread**

POST A REPLY

Nov 5, 2013, 5:22pm   #211
K
Karheart
I'm waiting for Samia's reveal and I wasn't even in the exchange.

I hope you get it soon.
Nov 5, 2013, 5:23pm   #212
tgirl25
Tgirl25
Originally Posted by Karheart
I'm waiting for Samia's reveal and I wasn't even in the exchange.

I hope you get it soon.
I know right, I am excited enough for her!!
Nov 6, 2013, 1:39am   #213
Samia
Easily Distracted!
Originally Posted by QTbebe
international shipping is very tricky.

from my experience shipping overseas
no tracking (cheap) 5-7 days
with tracking (very expensive) 4-5 days
with tracking slow method (mid-range) 4 weeks!

these are my overseas shipping options.

even if I don't ship overseas, I always try to be one of the first to ship, cause i never know how long it gets.

I do agree that it's more exciting at the beginning and near the end (where everyone already got their package) the excitment is dying down...
Yes I know the international shipping is tricky and I feel sorry for my buddy.
Nov 6, 2013, 12:17pm   #214
QTbebe
LoveAngelMusicBaby
Originally Posted by unluckystars
Thats weird that the mid range takes the longest! I just hope its not Stuck in customs being manhandled!
yeah, cause the mid range with tracking goes on a boat... not a plane.
Nov 6, 2013, 12:31pm   #215
unluckystars
Originally Posted by QTbebe
yeah, cause the mid range with tracking goes on a boat... not a plane.
I wonder if this is how this is going and that's why? That's good to know!
Nov 12, 2013, 10:35am   #216
K
Karheart
Just checking in......nothing yet? Still on the boat.....
Nov 17, 2013, 2:08am   #217
Samia
Easily Distracted!
My package finally got here!!! Just got into work and it was waiting for me at my desk, took some quick pics!!
Thank you unluckystars, she was my buddy. I got my wishlist items and the package was totally worth the wait!! Here are some pics I snapped:

The box!! so girly, love the wrapping paper, a cute LLB (little black bag) and underneath some more girly pink and lots of yummy dark chocolate:

So I opened the LLB first and out came the Tarte Blush!! lovely color cannot wait to try it
Next I opened the pink wrapped gift and something I have been meaning to get forever the Real Techniques Brush set!! and lastly a staple in my daily routine the Smashbox Liquid Liner, I cannot find this here anymore. And here they are!!! can you tell I am super excited

All goodies together and the lovely card

Thanks unluckystars
Nov 17, 2013, 2:12am   #218
unluckystars
OH MY GOD! Whew! You must have had inside info when you said wait until Sunday lol.
Nov 17, 2013, 2:19am   #219
unluckystars
Originally Posted by Samia
My package finally got here!!! Just got into work and it was waiting for me at my desk, took some quick pics!!
Thank you unluckystars, she was my buddy. I got my wishlist items and the package was totally worth the wait!! Here are some pics I snapped:

The box!! so girly, love the wrapping paper, a cute LLB (little black bag) and underneath some more girly pink and lots of yummy dark chocolate:

So I opened the LLB first and out came the Tarte Blush!! lovely color cannot wait to try it
Next I opened the pink wrapped gift and something I have been meaning to get forever the Real Techniques Brush set!! and lastly a staple in my daily routine the Smashbox Liquid Liner, I cannot find this here anymore. And here they are!!! can you tell I am super excited

All goodies together and the lovely card

Thanks unluckystars
I hope the blush color works. My Sephora didn't carry the color you asked for. Glad you liked my girly wrapping! I'm so glad it finally showed up!
Nov 17, 2013, 3:04am   #220
Samia
Easily Distracted!
Originally Posted by unluckystars
I hope the blush color works. My Sephora didn't carry the color you asked for. Glad you liked my girly wrapping! I'm so glad it finally showed up!
The blush is lovely, I have some on right now

Quote:
OH MY GOD! Whew! You must have had inside info when you said wait until Sunday lol.
LOL! I had no idea, just thought should wait a bit more
Nov 17, 2013, 6:13am   #221
Samia
Easily Distracted!
Me (and others at the office) have been munching on the yummy dark chocolate! Love the cute messages inside, I had these two (I promise only 2)

Nov 17, 2013, 9:09am   #222
Theren
Freedom Fighter
Nice!!!! So glad it came
Nov 17, 2013, 10:17am   #223
tgirl25
Tgirl25
That is a totally sweet gift and getting items you can't get where you are at, BONUS! Glad it finally arrived, enjoy
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >