Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar

The best night cream?

POST A REPLY

Mar 7, 2009, 5:43pm   #31
Originally Posted by jences
make your own. check out http://www.thepersonalformulator.com
-Cool! I bookmarked it fool with later.

I used to use La Prairie, La Mer, even -gulp! the $550+ Caviar stuff (HATED the smell, actually Tossed it after awhile) Am 52, dry skin.

I use Olay Regenerist Serum for face and the one for eyes and then after it absorbs, I may use Olay anti-wrinkle night cream (love the smell) or perhaps Dermalogica Intense Moisture cream (I believe it is called, I ran out, don't have the nmae handy) Or Olay Definity Intense Hydrating Cream - sometimes also for day if having a 'dry' day.

I used to spend $$$$$$$$$ in my 30's but this stuff works well, and I have money left over to save for H birkins,
Mar 7, 2009, 6:06pm   #32
Originally Posted by Vinyl
This sounds so nice!! But it's rather pricey & I can't seem to find any reviews on the product.
It is nice, there's a bit of a sandalwood scent to it but not in a sweet way. I'm using this at the minute and I really like it - it gives my skin a rested and refreshed appearance in the morning, despite manys a late night! I've never seen any reviews for it either, maybe I should do one on MUA. I sometimes feel I'm the only one into this brand!I also swear by their Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream. And their Kiwi Eye Cream. LOL!
Jun 21, 2012, 10:50pm   #33
a
L'Oreal revitaLift night cream is a very good product. I have been using it and i'm totally content with this product. The result is quite impressive. My skin grows fresh, smooth and out of acnes
Jun 23, 2012, 2:48am   #34
p
the ones i have tried and loved are :

shiseido's skincare line night cream
olay regenerist night cream (the purple one) - this one really works well for me only thing is i go throught it quickly for some reason.
kiehl's night recovery oil - currently testing this if it'll help tame the redness of my face and it does relax it to and throughout the day. i am loving it sofar.
ysl beauty sleep - i use night creams for the day too since i sort of feel getting a bit dried up with day moisturizers with spf (except for shiseido) so i use this on some night i love the scent it's soothing and relaxing but this to works wonders when you wake up
Jun 24, 2012, 12:16am   #35
Acting My Wage
I use good ol' Ponds night cream.
Jun 25, 2012, 2:24am   #36
N
i am now using a Japanese night cream but just so so
Jul 1, 2012, 5:26pm   #37
m
I use Origins - Night a Mins
Jul 1, 2012, 9:20pm   #38
J
I've been using purminerals moisture infusion (that I got in a kit as part of a deal) followed by ponds dry skin cream. Also use clarisonic and have been drinking a ton of water. My skin feels so soft!
Jul 13, 2012, 3:56pm   #39
Jenna goes couture
Hi! I'm pretty new on this board and not sure of proper posting etiquette. I'm gonna dive right in. I previously used Creme de La Mer at night, but just started using Le Metier de Beaute Night Creme every other night for the last two weeks. I love it. I didn't want to, but it's phenomenal. Over the last few months i've developed these stubborn small patches of acne on my cheeks and they've just about cleared. I've picked up a few more items from this line and I'm hoping I can finally get the skin i've always wanted.
Jul 14, 2012, 7:59am   #40
I use Boots Traditional Skin Cream - its thick but i love it. I have been using it for years. Great stuff.
Jul 14, 2012, 11:59pm   #41
J
I love Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream. It makes my skin really soft, doesn't give me breakouts and I like that it comes with a pump instead of in a jar.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar