Home > >

The best night cream?

Mar 7, 2009, 5:43pm   #31
Originally Posted by jences
make your own. check out http://www.thepersonalformulator.com
-Cool! I bookmarked it fool with later.

I used to use La Prairie, La Mer, even -gulp! the $550+ Caviar stuff (HATED the smell, actually Tossed it after awhile) Am 52, dry skin.

I use Olay Regenerist Serum for face and the one for eyes and then after it absorbs, I may use Olay anti-wrinkle night cream (love the smell) or perhaps Dermalogica Intense Moisture cream (I believe it is called, I ran out, don't have the nmae handy) Or Olay Definity Intense Hydrating Cream - sometimes also for day if having a 'dry' day.

I used to spend $$$$$$$$$ in my 30's but this stuff works well, and I have money left over to save for H birkins,
Mar 7, 2009, 6:06pm   #32
Cornflower Blue
Originally Posted by Vinyl
This sounds so nice!! But it's rather pricey & I can't seem to find any reviews on the product.
It is nice, there's a bit of a sandalwood scent to it but not in a sweet way. I'm using this at the minute and I really like it - it gives my skin a rested and refreshed appearance in the morning, despite manys a late night! I've never seen any reviews for it either, maybe I should do one on MUA. I sometimes feel I'm the only one into this brand!I also swear by their Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream. And their Kiwi Eye Cream. LOL!
Jun 21, 2012, 10:50pm   #33
L'Oreal revitaLift night cream is a very good product. I have been using it and i'm totally content with this product. The result is quite impressive. My skin grows fresh, smooth and out of acnes
L'Oreal revitaLift night cream
Jun 23, 2012, 2:48am   #34
the ones i have tried and loved are :

shiseido's skincare line night cream
olay regenerist night cream (the purple one) - this one really works well for me only thing is i go throught it quickly for some reason.
kiehl's night recovery oil - currently testing this if it'll help tame the redness of my face and it does relax it to and throughout the day. i am loving it sofar.
ysl beauty sleep - i use night creams for the day too since i sort of feel getting a bit dried up with day moisturizers with spf (except for shiseido) so i use this on some night i love the scent it's soothing and relaxing but this to works wonders when you wake up
Jun 24, 2012, 12:16am   #35
Acting My Wage
I use good ol' Ponds night cream.
Jun 25, 2012, 2:24am   #36
i am now using a Japanese night cream but just so so
Jul 1, 2012, 5:26pm   #37
I use Origins - Night a Mins
Jul 1, 2012, 9:20pm   #38
I've been using purminerals moisture infusion (that I got in a kit as part of a deal) followed by ponds dry skin cream. Also use clarisonic and have been drinking a ton of water. My skin feels so soft!
Jul 13, 2012, 3:56pm   #39
Jenna goes couture
Hi! I'm pretty new on this board and not sure of proper posting etiquette. I'm gonna dive right in. I previously used Creme de La Mer at night, but just started using Le Metier de Beaute Night Creme every other night for the last two weeks. I love it. I didn't want to, but it's phenomenal. Over the last few months i've developed these stubborn small patches of acne on my cheeks and they've just about cleared. I've picked up a few more items from this line and I'm hoping I can finally get the skin i've always wanted.
Jul 14, 2012, 7:59am   #40
cool girl
I use Boots Traditional Skin Cream - its thick but i love it. I have been using it for years. Great stuff.
Jul 14, 2012, 11:59pm   #41
I love Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream. It makes my skin really soft, doesn't give me breakouts and I like that it comes with a pump instead of in a jar.
  HOME > >