Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

~*The Beauty Bar Girls Chat*~

POST A REPLY

Aug 12, 2011, 5:59pm   #736
NikkisABagGirl
Nicole Angela
Originally Posted by BrainWiggles
Hi Everyone I have been trying to find out if anyone has any tips on underarm dark areas? I keep hearing that lemons/limes help reduce the darkness. Any idea or tips? Can anyone direct me to a thread if there is one I have been looking but haven't found any. I hope everyone is doing well :)
Have you tried using a regular exfoliator along. I have heard that helps too!
Aug 12, 2011, 7:00pm   #737
k
krazydaisy
Originally Posted by BrainWiggles
Hi Everyone I have been trying to find out if anyone has any tips on underarm dark areas? I keep hearing that lemons/limes help reduce the darkness. Any idea or tips? Can anyone direct me to a thread if there is one I have been looking but haven't found any. I hope everyone is doing well :)
there's some kind of asian papaya soap that you can use, I forgot what it is called, there's a thread on it.......let me see if I can find it......here is a link for make up alley http://www.makeupalley.com/product/s...ap/0/Cleansers
Aug 13, 2011, 2:29pm   #739
misstrine85
Bagaholic
Is there anyone in here up for some chitchat? No specific subject, just something to keep my mind occupied...
Sep 12, 2011, 3:10pm   #740
t
tita1992
live to love.
ladiesss! please recommend the best brand for foundation for my skin color? my color is best visible in my avatar so im going to skip the description.
thank you :)!
Oct 10, 2011, 4:44am   #741
y
yataka
Thanks for sharing.
Oct 10, 2011, 7:03pm   #742
BagloverBurr
always in LVoe
Spent all day online window shopping..I really miss my husband today :-(
Oct 14, 2011, 8:04am   #743
e
erikabb
Hi there!
I like pink wery much, red looks bad on my lips.
Jan 17, 2012, 1:01pm   #744
s
sweh
Originally Posted by Ditaa
Is MAC's fluidline waterproof?
It's water-proof in the sense that it doesn't really smudge that easily if you cry or have watery eyes but it can come off fairly easy if you use soap and water.

I have really watery eyes and it has never run for me - just never rub your eyes when you're wearing make up cause that's what causes all the smudges.

If you asking because you want to go swimming or so with it on, then I'm not sure about that but I have stood in rain with fluid line on and still looked fabulous, drenched but fabulous!
Jan 18, 2012, 8:30pm   #745
k
krazydaisy
is there going to be another raok?
Jan 26, 2012, 9:39pm   #746
MrsTGreen
Life is Sweet
Originally Posted by krazydaisy
I was wondering the same thing. I thought we would have one for Valentine's Day.
Jan 27, 2012, 1:31am   #747
bunnymasseuse
BunniesN'DaSun
Originally Posted by krazydaisy
Originally Posted by MrsTGreen
I was wondering the same thing. I thought we would have one for Valentine's Day.
Yeah, it slipped a bit and I was worried about shipping times being TOO close. I'll start a Spring sign up here at the beginning of February.
Jan 27, 2012, 10:22am   #748
lolitablue
Happy Place!!
Originally Posted by bunnymasseuse
Yeah, it slipped a bit and I was worried about shipping times being TOO close. I'll start a Spring sign up here at the beginning of February.
Wow! Great!! Cannot wait!! Came here to ask the same questions!
Jan 29, 2012, 12:29am   #749
MrsTGreen
Life is Sweet
Feb 2, 2012, 4:31pm   #750
lolitablue
Happy Place!!
Any updates on the RAOK for Spring!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >