Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar

Sephora Return Policy?

POST A REPLY

Sep 25, 2006, 12:07am   #1
If you don't have a receipt, will Sephora still let you make a return or even exchange (ie same product but just different color)?

Thanks!
Sep 25, 2006, 12:11am   #2
they should! shouldnt be a problem...
Sep 25, 2006, 12:28am   #3
Anyone can confirm either way?
Sep 25, 2006, 12:32am   #4
Addicted to Tiffany's
Sonya-- yes, they will. I used to work for them:) They just might have to look at your drivers license, etc. They probably won't give u a return, but DEFINITELY an exchange.:)
Sep 25, 2006, 12:44am   #5
Thanks so much. I got a bunch of NARS eyeshadows in colors I don't like. I just want different colors.
Sep 25, 2006, 1:08am   #6
I've returned lip gloss-unsealed that I bought on-line (never used of course) and they were very good about it. You should'nt have any probs, they have good customer service
Sep 25, 2006, 1:27am   #7
Would it be possible to exchange for different products? Like an eyeshadow for foundation? Or even get merchandise credit?
Sep 25, 2006, 1:35am   #8
Jeans and Heels
Yah, can exchange it for something completely different. Or get a store credit.
Sep 25, 2006, 10:21pm   #9
C
Lisa
[quote=elle-mo;922546]I've returned lip gloss-unsealed that I bought on-line (never used of course) and they were very good about it. You should'nt have any probs, they have good customer service[/quotse

Sephora has always been good about that...its ULTA that has horrible return policy.
Sep 26, 2006, 9:53am   #10
What is ULTA?
Sep 26, 2006, 10:40am   #11
Bonjour!
Sonya, ULTA is a chain-store that's like a lower-end Sephora. While they do carry some mid-range items (like Too Faced, Clinique), the bulk of their merchandise is lower-end (Revlon, Cover Girl, etc.).

I've exchanged items at Sephora with no problem... I think their return policy is pretty generous. Which NARS eyeshadow did you get?
Sep 26, 2006, 3:08pm   #12
NARS April Fools and Sandra in the eye duos and Swing in the creme.
Sep 26, 2006, 7:37pm   #13
Addict
with your receipt you get 90 days return on your form of payment
without receipt you can get a store credit back or exchange for another item indefinately
Sep 27, 2006, 9:10am   #14
Im addicted! Dont help!
hi i used to work at Sephora, they wont do returns but they'll definitely exchange it with something else
Jan 16, 2007, 5:04pm   #15
- souled.out -
would they still exchange if i already open the item?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar