Home > >

Products you use with your Clarisonic!

POST A REPLY

Aug 12, 2012, 4:27pm   #31
H
HelloKittyHugs
I use Clinique products with my Mia. I have really dry skin, so it works well. I use Liquid Facial Soap, Clarifying Lotion (toner), and Moisture Surge Intense moisturizer.
Aug 12, 2012, 5:40pm   #32
Storm Spirit
Omorovicza Gentle Buffing Cleanser but I'm considering changing it for a regular cleanser without beads.
Aug 12, 2012, 8:56pm   #33
Aeris
I use either:
Dr. Bronner's Castille Soap
African Black Soap (liquid)
PanOxyl
Aug 16, 2012, 3:55pm   #34
Carameliquer
I use Boscia products with my Clarisonic..

at night I use the DDF toner after I wash my face
moisturizer
Aug 17, 2012, 3:48pm   #35
m
maryjoee1
I use the Lioele A.C Control Trouble Hunter Mousse Cleanser with my Clarisonic
Aug 17, 2012, 8:36pm   #36
sadiesthegirl
I use either Clarins foaming cleanser for combination skin or Neutrogena ance wash.
Aug 19, 2012, 2:06pm   #37
Oinkitsthao
I really love gel cleansers that foams up with my clarisonic. I've used lancome cleansers with my clarisonic before and love the way it feels after I was done. I've also used philosophy cleansers. I'm currently using Super + by Perricone, and its pretty awesome as well.
Aug 20, 2012, 12:14am   #38
8ubble6umpink
Boscia cleansing gel
Aug 20, 2012, 12:33am   #39
JaimesParke
Collaboration Fiend
I use good old Cetaphil It seems to work best for my skin so whether or not I'm using my Clarasonic, the Cetaphil is always in the rotation. When I first got my Clarasonic I was still using Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk. It worked great as well, the only reason I switched was b/c of the price. I follow up with Cetaphil daily moisturizer mixed with Eucerin spf face moisturizer and I'm all set. I like to keep it simple.
Aug 20, 2012, 3:38am   #40
s
springbaby
Dr. Murad AHA/BHA cleanser
Aug 20, 2012, 5:19am   #41
J
Joslyn
JJ
Originally Posted by blah956
has anyone used the shu uemura cleansing oils with it? does the oil affect the effectiveness of the clarisonic? is it hard to clean out of the brush?
When I bought my clarisonic, the SA told me NOT to use cleansing oil w it. I'll take my makeup off w Fancl mild cleansing oil n then I'll use Fresh soya face cleanser w my clarisonic.

I've been using Shu uemura for a long time but I've switched over to Fancl cause I think it takes makeup off better. I've also heard that some people get allergic to them so u should get some samples to try first.
Aug 30, 2012, 12:30am   #42
p
polishhor
I like philosophy's Purity.
Aug 30, 2012, 12:56am   #43
N
Nikonina
Cetaphil
Aug 30, 2012, 7:42am   #44
bregitta
I use Cetaphil. The bottle's ugly but it does the job!
Aug 31, 2012, 8:23am   #45
devoted7
I use purity and clarins milk cleanser
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >