Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar

perfumes that make you go EWWWWW!

POST A REPLY

Sep 3, 2010, 11:24pm   #16
BB+leather
Most of you guys would hate to be in my presence. Love Chanel.

I don't like any of the juicy perfumes or Dior fragrances.
Sep 4, 2010, 12:55am   #17
love 2 shop
i am guilty of loveing a perfume and once you know it i will HATE it there is too many to call for me but i will name a few that come to mind.
vera wang princess
all estee lauder perfumes
pink sugar
most celeb perfumes (YUCK!!!)
Sep 4, 2010, 8:36am   #18
Obsession- both men and women
Sep 4, 2010, 8:49am   #19
Quiet!Hermes Hunting
Not a fan of Clinique Aromatics Elixir and most Estee Lauder fragrances
Sep 4, 2010, 12:08pm   #20
White Diamonds. There is a lady in my office building who douses herself in this scent. I cannot ride the elevator with her! If I see her in the lift, I duck out and act like I am going for a coffee. I cannot risk a headache all day from this scent. (oh, this sounds so mean but I get headaches from certain scents).
Sep 4, 2010, 12:50pm   #21
Opie, My Schmopie!!
Georgio. In fact, I think there is a restaurant in NY somewhere that states at the bottom of the menu that ladies that are wearing Georgio will not be seated there. Seriously.
Sep 4, 2010, 1:52pm   #22
Problem Child
Thierry Mugler Angel - every stripper in the world owns it.

White Shoulders - Two words: Old.Ladies.

Pink Sugar - why is it that everybody who wears this goes completely insane slathering theirselves with this crap? Holy f*ucking Cotton Candy Vomit, Batman.
Sep 4, 2010, 2:13pm   #23
g
guccimamma
someone i know had to fire somebody because they wouldn't stop wearing so much perfume..it was a constant cloud that made him sick to be near her, it was Red Door
Sep 4, 2010, 2:26pm   #24
Demeter Cologne in Lobster, I still gag when I think of that vile, metallic smell

Sep 4, 2010, 2:28pm   #25
v
All of them make me go ewwwww and then I get an instant headache - literally. I can not stand perfume because most of them make me physically ill.
Sep 4, 2010, 2:32pm   #26
D&G Light Blue... smells like old lady. no offense to anyone... JMO
Sep 4, 2010, 3:32pm   #27
Originally Posted by MACsarah
Most of you guys would hate to be in my presence. Love Chanel.

I don't like any of the juicy perfumes or Dior fragrances.
I love Chanel frags too, one of my most worn is # 19 (haters say it smells like deadly cleaning products)

I really hate Dior Poison, it has no positive effect on my nose
Sep 4, 2010, 4:39pm   #28
g
guccimamma
i am married to a perfume-phobe, so i don't really wear any...and my nose can't handle many...i've become de-sensitized (or sensitized)?

in college i worked in a bar/restaurant where people smoked, it didn't really bother me...now i can't handle being anywhere near smoke
Sep 4, 2010, 5:44pm   #29
UNMUTUAL
All commercial perfumes make me sick/want to vomit except Jo Malone. These fragrances are godsend.
Sep 4, 2010, 7:32pm   #30
Elegance Is Refusal
Chanel is just disgusting. I have yet to come across one that doesn't smell so potent & simply rank.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar