Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar

Perfume men love best... in your experience!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 23, 2006, 8:42pm   #1
IntlSet's Avatar
Thread Starter
Bonjour!
Boys seem to go crazy for Burberry Brit, in my experience.

Hanae Mori Butterfly is my favorite but I don't get that many responses for it from guys.

What about you?
Jul 23, 2006, 8:46pm   #2
Luna's Avatar
wheeeee
Originally Posted by IntlSet
Boys seem to go crazy for Burberry Brit, in my experience.

Hanae Mori Butterfly is my favorite but I don't get that many responses for it from guys.

What about you?
OMG! I totally love HM Butterfly. .. my favorite perfume by far. My boyfriend loves it. :) But then again.. he also likes Gap Heaven and Ralph by RL
Jul 23, 2006, 9:58pm   #3
B
Member
These are the ones that keep my hubby begging for more

Hanae Mori
Lolita Lempicka
Fantasy
Incanto Dream

He can't keep his hands off me when I wear either of these, and he knows them all by smell, it's insane!
Jul 24, 2006, 12:09am   #4
fendifemale's Avatar
Speedys > men
Everything I wear! :))
LIZ by Claiborne (my ex was complimenting on this the other day!)
Gucci Rush
Oscar de la Renta Intrusion
VS Dream Angels Halo
VS Dream Angels Divine
VS Garden Endless Love
Bath and Body Vanilla Sugar
Prescriptives Flirt (discontinued)
Micheal Kors Michael
Marc Jacobs
Lanvin Oxygene
Ellen Tracy Imagine
Mary Kay Journey
Jul 24, 2006, 4:45am   #5
cakelover's Avatar
Member
My bf loves Hugo Boss Woman on me. Maybe he's into a power woman sort of feeling? (although i'm far from one!)
Jul 24, 2006, 11:40am   #6
littlepanda's Avatar
ジェームス・イハ ^_^
I've always gotten compliments when I wear J'adore Dior (the eau de parfum, non-summer version) I think it smells so good.
Jul 24, 2006, 7:26pm   #7
Brasilian_Babe's Avatar
A Baby Bags & a Bike
I've noticed that I always complimented on my perfume when i'm wearing Ralph Lauren's Cool or Gucci Envy
Jul 24, 2006, 7:37pm   #8
BoyAboutTown's Avatar
Member
my ex-gf wore Calvin Klein Eternity Moment.. drove me crazy!
Jul 24, 2006, 7:37pm   #9
BagLuver's Avatar
Member
Men go crazy when I wear Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion from Bath & Body Works!
Jul 24, 2006, 7:39pm   #10
jlhinbrisvegas's Avatar
~Viva Las Vegas~
Romance by Ralph Lauren used to get a very good response for me - I worked in a lounge and men would often ask me what I was wearing and comment on how nice it smelled.
Jul 24, 2006, 8:49pm   #11
S
Account Deactivated
Hm, I don't know how helpful this will be but... for us guys, anything that smells flowery and sweet on a girl will drive us NUTS! Just nothing too strong and overwelming and you should be good.
Last edited Jul 24, 2006 at 8:55pm.
Jul 24, 2006, 9:08pm   #12
aarti's Avatar
T&co state of mind..
Originally Posted by StupidGermans!
Hm, I don't know how helpful this will be but... for us guys, anything that smells flowery and sweet on a girl will drive us NUTS! Just nothing too strong and overwhelming and you should be good.
lol thats good to know. i dont know how to choose a perfume. i think it also has to do with some nationalities, like a specific flower or undertone that works with your natural scent? or am i just pulling this out of my arse here lol?
Jul 24, 2006, 9:09pm   #13
aarti's Avatar
T&co state of mind..
Originally Posted by fendifemale
Everything I wear! :))
LIZ by Claiborne (my ex was complimenting on this the other day!)
Gucci Rush
Oscar de la Renta Intrusion
VS Dream Angels Halo
VS Dream Angels Divine
VS Garden Endless Love
Bath and Body Vanilla Sugar
Prescriptives Flirt (discontinued)
Micheal Kors Michael
Marc Jacobs
Lanvin Oxygene
Ellen Tracy Imagine
Mary Kay Journey
sounds like the men love you for you, and that your scent is jsut a perk!!
Jul 25, 2006, 3:03am   #14
fendifemale's Avatar
Speedys > men
Originally Posted by BagLuver
Men go crazy when I wear Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion from Bath & Body Works!
I posted that one too! It's true.
Jul 25, 2006, 3:04am   #15
fendifemale's Avatar
Speedys > men
Originally Posted by aarti
sounds like the men love you for you, and that your scent is jsut a perk!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar  
TOP

Thread Tools