Home > >

Mario Badescu products

POST A REPLY

Apr 20, 2012, 6:33am   #781
mundodabolsa
Originally Posted by Rubyz
That happened to me last year too, and it hasn't stopped lol!

You're supposed to use the drying lotion last =]

The trick to using skincare is to go from lightest to thickest. Toner, acne stuff, moisturizer, wrinkle cream, and so on. You also should let each step sink in your skin before putting on more stuff otherwise you'll just be wiping away whatever you put on

I generally use a stronger cleanser at night to get rid of the gunk that's built up during the day.

Hope that helps!
super helpful, thanks. thinking from "lightest to thickest" makes a lot of sense and is easy to remember.

I appreciate the help!
Apr 20, 2012, 6:44pm   #782
mundodabolsa
I bought more products today

and got a ton of samples so that probably means I'll be buying more still...
Jun 6, 2012, 11:03am   #783
angelnyc89
HAUTELOOK had 20% off the other day. I love his Enzyme Cleanser. It softens my skin, love it with my Clarisonic.
Jun 11, 2012, 4:42pm   #784
summer2815
Footprints
I have hormonal acne. For many years, I was able to keep it under control due to my birth control. Unfortunately, they are discontinuing my brand and my new BC made me break out all over again. A salesperson at Nordstrom recommended I try MB so I went home with a bunch of stuff on Saturday. My pimples range from whiteheads to cysts and even blackheads all around my chin and lip area. I also have a lot of scarring there.

I went home with SO many products that I am overwhelmed! I'm not sure, but I don't think the drying or buffering lotions are working on me.

I have the:
Enzyme cleanser
Glycolic cleanser
Aloe Vera toner

Acne Repair Kit (buffering and drying lotions as well as the drying cream)

I got samples of:
Whitening mask
Strawberry exfoliator
Aloe moisturizer
Healing and Soothing mask
Drying mask

Morning:
Wash with the enzyme cleaner
Aloe Vera toner
Drying cream (only on chin area)
Buffering lotion (only on my pimples/cysts(

Question: When do I put my moisturizer on? My chin area is becoming dry. Also, I feel like I am "undoing" the drying cream as soon as I put the buffering lotion on. Does that make sense? Like the buffering lotion is taking the drying cream off.

Evening:
Wash with the enzyme cleaner
Aloe Vera toner
3x a week use the glycolic was
3x a week use the healing and soothing mask
3x a week use the drying mask
Use the drying and buffering lotions every night as needed

Question: Again, at what point do I moisturize? Also, can I double up on certain nights (ie: use the enzyme, glycolic and one of the masks one night). It seems overdone, but I was instructed to use them 3x a week so of course some of the days are going to overlap!
Jul 16, 2013, 4:50am   #785
chpwhy
~~Aslan~~
bump for a great product
Jul 16, 2013, 3:18pm   #786
Sweet Fire
Beauty & Class Unite
I like the Enzyme cleanser and the Rose water spray. Thinking about getting the cucumber lotion soon.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >