Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar

L'Occitane Immortelle Line

POST A REPLY

Dec 17, 2007, 11:02am   #1
^_^
Any of you ladies try this? I'm using it right now:

Immortelle Eye Balm - I like it. It smells like a garden of flowers, lol. I think it brings moisture directly when applied. $34 at Sephora.

Immortelle Precious Cream - It's really thick and creamy.. it even says like a "fondant," but I don't break out to it. My skin looked brighter too. The smell is the same as the eye balm; it has a flowery scent. $50 at Sephora.

Has anyone else tried it? And would you recommend any other face creams by L'Occitane? :)
Dec 17, 2007, 11:04am   #2
L'Occitane products are fabulous! I've used their hand range for years. I love the fact that many products are based on olive oil - this works wonders for my boys who both have ezcema.
I've not tried all the skin care ranges so can't recommend any, sorry.
Dec 17, 2007, 12:06pm   #3
I.Heart.Bags
i'm curious to try as well since i love their bath/body/hair/hands lines
Mar 8, 2008, 3:33am   #4
Does the eye balm help reduce dark circles under the eyes?
Jul 3, 2012, 8:32pm   #5
cupcake butt
Anyone have information?
Jul 4, 2012, 6:10am   #6
Originally Posted by No Cute
Anyone have information?
I used the Immortelle brightening moisture mask earlier this year and it beautifully brightened and evened out my skintone! I haven't used other products but a friend of mine did get break outs with the moisturizing cream.
Jul 7, 2012, 4:15am   #7
I use the brightening foaming cleanser and the exfoliating cream. The cleanser is a bit drying but the exfoliator is awesome; I want to try the precious cream also.
Aug 1, 2012, 9:38am   #8
envelope cheerleider
Originally Posted by arnott
Does the eye balm help reduce dark circles under the eyes?
no. i used it and the dark circles another product managed to get rid of came back instead, here's a review i did of a sample i got: http://www.beautylish.com/p/loccitan...-balm#pr-apamg

i love their solid perfumes (i own 3 now), but their eye balm isn't working out for me.
Aug 1, 2012, 10:35am   #9
I use their very precious cream from this line. I think is very good for my skin during winter.
Jan 15, 2013, 10:59pm   #10
I use everything but the toner from the brightening line and I have to say my most favorite is the face scrub combined with the face cream. When I wake up in the morning I notice a HUGE improvement in my skin tone
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar