Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Lines on Forehead

POST A REPLY

Nov 17, 2007, 10:24am   #1
ahs483
So I have a few lines on my forehead. I'm pretty young, but I guess these are just expression lines. Is there anything I can put on them to make them appear smaller, or less defined? I would like something thats not too expensive and hopefully something I can get at the drugstore. However, if there is something that doesnt fit that criteria but REALLY REALLY works, im willing to look into it!

thanks
Nov 17, 2007, 11:20am   #2
H
HubbaWubba
Account Deactivated
Try frownies. http://www.frownies.com/

I think they work wonders. It helps if you live alone. LOL
Nov 17, 2007, 11:22am   #3
Lady Chinadoll
thank for the frownies suggestion - I'm going to give them a try.
Nov 17, 2007, 12:57pm   #4
ally24k
I.Heart.Bags
i put eyecream on my expression lines. they seem to have gotten better.
Nov 17, 2007, 4:01pm   #5
DesigningStyle
g r a t e f u l .
Originally Posted by Lady chinadoll
thank for the frownies suggestion - I'm going to give them a try.
ahs483 or Lady chinadoll, I have a box of frownies that I barely used. If you want them and live in the USA, PM me your address and I will drop them in the mail to you.
Nov 18, 2007, 2:38am   #6
missD
i use sisley collagen and woodmallow night cream and i swear it is the thing that really helps me with ANY lines. I dont know if its genetics, my forehead is so smooth and firm. I think I am the only one of my friends who doesnt have any issues with that area.

no matter how much i force a surprised face or open my eyes up really wide, that area is just smooth. I've been using this cream for about 4 years.
Nov 18, 2007, 6:34pm   #7
Kat
Loreal's Wrinkle De-Crease works pretty good.

Nov 18, 2007, 7:35pm   #8
Corrinne
bad spellers untie!
glycolic acid products. Alpha Hydrox makes great pH balanced products and theyre VERY affordable (drugstore.com)! Try the 10% gel for a while, I swear by it (helps with break outs too!)
Nov 19, 2007, 8:57am   #9
yesther
I started using Boots No.7 Restore and Renew about 6 weeks ago. It is AMAZING. You can get it at Target or CVS and it's only about 20 dollars and well worth it. It definitely smoothed out my skin.
Nov 19, 2007, 9:01am   #10
S
Speedy
Account Deactivated
Pull your hair back realllly tight and that'll smooth them lines right outta your forehead.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >