Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar

Does anyone shop at strawberrynet?

POST A REPLY

Mar 2, 2011, 2:50pm   #91
Yes, have shopped at strawberrynetwork several times. Very happy with them, and have had no probs whatsoever. Granted, it does take a week or so for delivery to arrieve - but I do save quite a lot of money
Mar 2, 2011, 3:41pm   #92
Shopping Mad
I used to shop at strawberrynet.com and was always happy with my purchases, especially the discounted price. Lately, though, I noticed that the prices are higher in many cases than Sephora or dept. stores. Even with the strawberrynet.com discount, the prices are still above dept. store prices so I've stayed away.
Apr 19, 2012, 10:38am   #93
Hi ladies!Here's the problem I had with strawberrynet.com : I have purchased an Estee Lauder eyeshadow palette and it turns out it was manufactured in 2003 and also one of the eyeshadows looked like it had been used.
I contacted them about this, and the answer I recieved was : "Traditionally all cosmetics manufacturers when questioned give a very long life to all their products which is partly due to their widespread distribution throughout the world across a very large range of products." and "We suggest if any consumer wishes to discuss batch, control and packing date, they refer directly to the manufacturer concerned".
After I agreed to return the palette I asked for a discount on my future order (this is what they used to do when they sent expired stuff ) and there is no reply from them.
What should I do?Keep calling/emailing them?Return the palette?I have recieved before one expired product from them, but the lady from the customer service was incredibly nice and refunded me the cost of the item.Now I spoke with a Customer Service Representative by the name Dennis and he just doesn't seem to care about what I am writing, he just keeps sending me standard replies.

Honestly, I have no idea when this company that had great customer service and products turned out to be a total scam.
I don't think I will be purchasing from them again.
Last edited Apr 19, 2012 at 10:48am.
Jul 11, 2012, 12:29am   #94
c
I used to purchase from SN but lately I just think it's no longer worth it. I don't buy makeup in a such a volume as to make the savings worthwhile. Plus in Australia we now have Grays Outlet which sell most of I used to get from SN, and it ships from the exact same distribution warehouse here in NSW that SN use for most of their items.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar