Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar

Crest 3D whitestrips advanced Vivid?

POST A REPLY

May 23, 2012, 5:27pm   #1
I tried searching for a rant/rave about this but I wasn't able to find one... Has anybody use this? Did you like it? Did you notice any difference in teeth color?
May 25, 2012, 11:35am   #2
I have used Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects and had great results. The best time to whiten your teeth is after a cleaning/polishing at your Dentist. Debris, plaque, etc has been removed.

Good Luck!
Jul 17, 2012, 12:40am   #3
t
i bought Crest 3D White Intensive Professional Effects Whitestrips and let me tell u girl they work really good my teeth got super white! and i only used them 3 times.most ppl say that they make ur teeth hurt by mine didnt hurt at all.
Jul 18, 2012, 9:54am   #4
I definitely recommend the professional effects. They are the best! A tip: the best time to whiten your teeth is after a cleaning & polishing by your dentist/hygienist!
Jul 18, 2012, 9:59am   #5
I agree, they work really well. I noticed that when I use them more than 2 days in a roll, my teeth start to become extra sensitive and hurt. I usually space them out (2-3x/week). You will still notice whiter teeth but without the teeth sensitivity. I don't use the entire box. Usually just do 2-3 strips the week before an event.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar