Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Clarisonic effectiveness Poll!

View Poll Results: After a MONTH OR LONGER of regular use, what have you noticed?
Thought I noticed a difference at first, but not anymore. 146 24.01%
Major difference at first and still! 301 49.51%
No difference ever. 101 16.61%
No difference at first but am starting to see a difference now. 60 9.87%
Voters: 608. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Jun 27, 2012, 6:56pm   #511
chantal
Originally Posted by Jesssh
It looks like they have 16 colors now, including dark colors.

http://clarisonic.com/shop/sonic_ski...ng_system_mia/
It's not really the colour, it's the name, lol. 'Mia'. Him and my dad both have the Mia 2 in orange.

They need to expand the Mia 2 colour range!
Jun 28, 2012, 2:00am   #512
BagsRLoVe
I just got the Clarisonic Mia a few days ago & I already love it. I'm not sure if its really doing anything yet but my face just feels much cleaner. I was really confused between the Mia and Mia 2.. but i think the Mia 2 just has the option for a slower speed (correct me if I'm wrong), which I don't think i would need. How often do you ladies replace the brush?
Jun 28, 2012, 10:35am   #513
angelnyc89
I'm currently using the delicate brush and I feel the difference between that brush and the sensitive. I'm going to try to acne and deep pore in 3-6 months.
Jun 28, 2012, 2:27pm   #514
michie
Ain't got da answers
Originally Posted by BagsRLoVe
How often do you ladies replace the brush?
I think you're supposed to replace them every 3 mos. or so with normal use. I'll admit, I only use mine once a day, so I just replaced the head I put on right after New Year's.
Jun 28, 2012, 3:31pm   #515
BagsRLoVe
Originally Posted by michie
I think you're supposed to replace them every 3 mos. or so with normal use. I'll admit, I only use mine once a day, so I just replaced the head I put on right after New Year's.
Thank you i guess i'll be replacing it between 3-6 months. Is it safe to clean the brush with mac brush cleaner or would baby shampoo be a better choice?
Jun 28, 2012, 11:50pm   #516
angelnyc89
You're supposed to replace it every 3 months (think toothbrush). I have cleaned my brush with mac brush cleaner and baby shampoo, either are fine. The MAC is really great for removing make up residue.
Jul 1, 2012, 9:29pm   #517
pixiejenna
I've been considering about trying out the Clarisonic out. I want to start exfoliating currently I only wash my face and once in a while add sunscreen or moisturizer as needed. I have sensitive skin I think I have rosacea(redness on my cheeks and nose) and my skin is acme prone as well(hormonal I have PCOS). Should I try the clarisonic or would it be too rough on my sensitive skin?
Jul 1, 2012, 9:39pm   #518
B
Borse1224
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by pixiejenna
I've been considering about trying out the Clarisonic out. I want to start exfoliating currently I only wash my face and once in a while add sunscreen or moisturizer as needed. I have sensitive skin I think I have rosacea(redness on my cheeks and nose) and my skin is acme prone as well(hormonal I have PCOS). Should I try the clarisonic or would it be too rough on my sensitive skin?
My daughter has pcos and uses clarisonic her ski looks great!!
Jul 5, 2012, 12:20am   #519
LeeLee1098
Originally Posted by angelnyc89
You're supposed to replace it every 3 months (think toothbrush). I have cleaned my brush with mac brush cleaner and baby shampoo, either are fine. The MAC is really great for removing make up residue.
MAC brush cleaner! I read this and thought- duh! Genius, thanks!
Jul 5, 2012, 12:23am   #520
LeeLee1098
Originally Posted by pixiejenna
I was starting to get redness on my cheeks and nose also. Basically my routine is- Clarisonic in the mornings, and before bed I use MAC makeup remover wipes and apply Philosophy Help Me retinol night treatment. My red spots are gone. I don't use the Clarisonic more than once a day bc it does super exfoliate and my skin feels more sensitive if I do it more than once.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >