Home > >

Bond... Saks Bond No 9 that is... Let's chat!

POST A REPLY

Jun 14, 2012, 9:31am   #241
Swanky Mama Of Three
Is SAKS the online B&M retailer?

I LOVE Wall Street, I like Hamptons but it doesn't last at all. I like Peace as well.
Jun 14, 2012, 1:05pm   #242
antsgrl1119
I own Scent of Peace, New York Amber, Chez Bond, and Nuits de Noho. My favorites by far are Scent of Peace and Chez Bond. I highly recommend both!
Jun 15, 2012, 6:56pm   #243
Lv-nowwhat
drive LV
Just bought I love ny earth day green bottle and I love it.
Aug 25, 2012, 6:34pm   #244
7jewels
I've been wearing Andy Warhol Union Square
Sep 1, 2012, 11:31am   #245
Oinkitsthao
I just had my first eperience with bond no. 9 a few months ago, and needless to say, I need my own bottle soon! My favorite is madison square park, the scent of peace, and sag harbor. *lusting*
Sep 6, 2012, 9:32pm   #246
babyontheway
Has anyone smelled Manhattan? I think it is new.... I got a card in the mail from saks saying to stop by counter for free sample, but my closest store is about an hour away :(
Sep 7, 2012, 12:05pm   #247
Tiare
zOMG sales!
After owning and using several of the Bond's (Fire Island, Chinatown, Astor Place and Saks for Her) the only one I've not swapped away and think is unique and non-headache inducing is Scent of Peace. To me, this fragrance is the "face" of Bond no.9, as it doesn't smell close to any other perfumes, the way Nuits de NoHo (Angel-esque) and Astor Place (J'Adore) do.
Sep 7, 2012, 5:12pm   #248
Mediana
~Travelista~
Originally Posted by babyontheway
Has anyone smelled Manhattan? I think it is new.... I got a card in the mail from saks saying to stop by counter for free sample, but my closest store is about an hour away :(
Yes, its new. I got a sample the other week but haven't tried it yet.
Sep 8, 2012, 4:23pm   #249
a
ally143
Originally Posted by Mediana

Did u get the regular Bon Bon? Or the larger version like the cpw that was sent in the mail?

Thanks!
Sep 8, 2012, 9:09pm   #250
babyontheway
Originally Posted by Mediana
Let us know What you think of it once you try it The card I got in the mail said that you can get a sample on line at saks, but don't see it anywhere
Sep 11, 2012, 3:47pm   #251
Mediana
~Travelista~
Originally Posted by ally143
Did u get the regular Bon Bon? Or the larger version like the cpw that was sent in the mail?

Thanks!
I got a regular Bon Bon at a store. Since I live in Europe I never get any samples in the mail.
Sep 17, 2012, 1:20pm   #252
kayti
I got a Bon Bon of manhattan. It smells nice but too smokey. If it didn't have the smokey note I'd like it a lot better. It smells like my hair the morning after a night out at a smoky club.
Sep 17, 2012, 1:23pm   #253
babyontheway
Originally Posted by kayti
I got a Bon Bon of manhattan. It smells nice but too smokey. If it didn't have the smokey note I'd like it a lot better. It smells like my hair the morning after a night out at a smoky club.
Very descriptive- thanks for sharing. I think I can pass on this My wallet thanks you
Sep 17, 2012, 3:40pm   #254
kayti
Hehe you're welcome!
Sep 18, 2012, 8:53pm   #255
babyontheway
I got a sample in the mail today of Manhattan- it reminds me a little bit of flower bomb... I like it
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >