Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Birch Box Subscriptions, anyone have one?

POST A REPLY

Jan 19, 2011, 8:54am   #31
bluejinx
~~Shayna~~
So different people get different samples? Is it random?
Jan 19, 2011, 12:23pm   #32
it'sanaddiction
^Not sure, but I do know you need to fill out your profile to get specific type products ie for dry skin, oily skin etc.
Jan 19, 2011, 12:33pm   #33
DC-Cutie
I guess this is similar to the New Beauty sample boxes. I stopped my subscription because i never really used the samples, I just gave them to my sister or friends...
Jan 20, 2011, 12:14pm   #34
swhit9290
<3 <3 <3
I just got my first box a few days ago..so far I like it! I haven't used anything but I got volume shampoo and conditioner, hand lotion, NARS primer, red chai tea, and a face mask.
Feb 12, 2011, 8:19pm   #35
EllAva
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
For those of you who are subscribed to Birch Box: were you as excited as I was to receive my package this month?

The deluxe sample of Nars Orgasm Illuminizer easily is worth the 10 dollars. But I also love the hand lotion and night cream! And the chocolate was such a sweet little treat. Too bad I'm on Atkins :-(. Haha my hubby will enjoy it.
Feb 12, 2011, 11:02pm   #36
cheetah_pita
^^ I was! I kept following the tracking number they sent us til I got it today :)

I was impressed with the packaging - the samples are wrapped in tissue paper tied with a ribbon in a nice box - it was almost like unwrapping a present. I can't wait to try out the face mask. The night cream will probably get some use from me, but I'm not one for glitter/shimmer (at least, not on my face!) so the NARS Orgasm Illuminizer gets a pass. Haven't tried the chocolate yet, but that will definitely be eaten :)

I loved the surprise aspect of the Birch Box, but I almost wish we could choose our samples, just so I'd end up with things I'd use.

My Samples:
Befine, Night Cream
myfaceworks, sheet mask
NARS, Orgasm Illuminator
Pomega5, Daily Revitalizing Concentrate
and sweetriot Chocolate-Covered Cacao Nibs!
Feb 12, 2011, 11:23pm   #37
thegoreprincess
call me maybe
How cool... I might have to try look into this!

I don't know how much I'd use samples though. I'm more of a hoarder than a user... who knows?
Feb 12, 2011, 11:31pm   #38
ShkBass
Just another member
I saw a reveal of this on youtube and I really liked the packaging from this company.
Feb 12, 2011, 11:47pm   #39
bluejinx
~~Shayna~~
Can someone list what came in this months one?
Feb 13, 2011, 1:47am   #40
ashleydanielle4
ashleydanielle
I've heard about this and kind of want to try it but I never actually end up using my samples.
Feb 13, 2011, 4:40pm   #41
EllAva
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Originally Posted by cheetah_pita
^^ I was! I kept following the tracking number they sent us til I got it today :)

I was impressed with the packaging - the samples are wrapped in tissue paper tied with a ribbon in a nice box - it was almost like unwrapping a present. I can't wait to try out the face mask. The night cream will probably get some use from me, but I'm not one for glitter/shimmer (at least, not on my face!) so the NARS Orgasm Illuminizer gets a pass. Haven't tried the chocolate yet, but that will definitely be eaten :)

I loved the surprise aspect of the Birch Box, but I almost wish we could choose our samples, just so I'd end up with things I'd use.

My Samples:
Befine, Night Cream
myfaceworks, sheet mask
NARS, Orgasm Illuminator
Pomega5, Daily Revitalizing Concentrate
and sweetriot Chocolate-Covered Cacao Nibs!
I know, they really do put time and money into the packaging. It is like receiving a small present from a friend. I love it!
Feb 13, 2011, 4:42pm   #42
EllAva
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Originally Posted by bluejinx
Can someone list what came in this months one?
Ahave Dermud Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream

Befine Night Cream

Nars Orgasm Illuminator

Pomega5 Daily Revitalizing Concentrate gel capsules

Sweetriot Chocolate-Covered Cacao Nibs
Feb 13, 2011, 4:49pm   #43
EllAva
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Feb 13, 2011, 5:05pm   #44
swhit9290
<3 <3 <3
I'm pretty happy with this month's box, but I'm NOT a fan of those chocolates..boyfriend and I sampled them last night and neither one of us liked them..I like the rest of the box though!

My Box:
Befine Exfoliating Cleanser
Oscar Blandi Hair Serum
Nars Orgasm Illuminator
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara
Sweetriot Chocolates
Feb 14, 2011, 1:06am   #45
cheetah_pita
oh, interesting! We all got different stuff (except for the Illuminator and the chocolate) I guess they are slightly tailored to your skin type/preferences.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >