Home Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar

Best for undereye circles/bags?

POST A REPLY

Jun 13, 2012, 11:08pm   #151
I have the darkest circles ever. And its only me, my mom nor my dad suffer from this plight. le sigh~ Currently using Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair eye cream, its okay. I don't think it helped with the dark circles or the wrinkles.

The only thing that I know that really work for me are these eye masks from Japan. They are called Bright Up Nano Eye Mask. I order them online from yesstyle (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/beautymat...pid.1022196399).

But after awhile, the circles come back. I only use them before I have something where I need to look my best for (parties, events, and etc).

Also, I know that where I live there is a good plastic surgeon who can apparently laser the dark circles away, but its terribly expensive....

I guess I'll just look like a raccoon for the rest of my life...
May 25, 2013, 12:04pm   #152
J
Hi guys, I have chronic undereye circles...No amount of sleep/stress reduction/tea bags/cucumbers ever help.

I don't use eye creams (used them for about a week at a time, but they didn't help). I'm thinking of buying one because I have fine lines due to dehydration (at least that's what my aesthetician told me)

I may have allergies...doc told me that it could be a major contributor.

I know many of you ladies probably have this problem since it's one of the top beauty pet-peeves out there. But did anyone here have any luck on making them go away? (I'm not talking about puffiness reduction, nor "use a concealer" type of fixes)
May 26, 2013, 1:35pm   #153
Laura geller has helped ( Concealer) but like u, I have Really bad allergy and sinus problems and nothing hides them are makes it go away. I've used expensive eye creams such as La Mer, renti-A but nothing has helped them.
May 27, 2013, 3:12am   #154
constant love affair
This is a great video from Michelle Phan on how to ease the appearance of dark circles (if you're not interested in why they appear, skip the first past ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQJpom9FJx8
May 27, 2013, 6:36pm   #155
I have dark under eye circles also! I have used Clinique "All About Eyes" cream, it worked a bit but I still use Bobbi Brown corrector. The corrector completely covers any darkness.
May 29, 2013, 4:17am   #156
lalala
Me too. I have used Dermalogica intensive eye repair. I think it worked a bit but since I have a sinus problem the dark circles won't easily go away.
May 29, 2013, 5:43am   #157
e
Lisa Eldridge has a video--I think it's about her TV highlights--and she mentions a medical procedure that can lighten them.
Jul 1, 2013, 12:41am   #158
No. Mine are genetic, besides, my skin in the under eye area is very thin which also contributes to the darkness
Jul 3, 2013, 2:55pm   #159
s
I've been using sk ii's wrinkle serum but just under the eyes. Far too expensive for all over the face. It's been amazing and I no longer have any puffiness at all. I also use bobbi brown's corrector underneath cle de peau's concealer for dark circles.
Jul 5, 2013, 7:56am   #160
Kimber
Isn't darkness under eyes caused by blood pooled up under the skin? I don't see how any cream/serum could reduce that. If they're really bad I think looking into medical procedures is the best way to go.
Jul 16, 2013, 2:00pm   #161
e
Im so happy with my prp therapy. Plasma rich platelet. It took 20 yrs off my face especially my dark circles and fatty bags
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup The Beauty Bar