POST A REPLY

Oct 23, 2009, 8:32am   #1
baahh, ram, ewe!
anyone plan on watching this show? it premieres tonight at 10/9 central on usa. i'm seeing advertisements for it everywhere and usa has been running commercials for it nonstop. the lead actor is also very cute.

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/whitecollar/index.html
Oct 30, 2009, 4:00am   #2
<3
i watched it!

it surprised me, i liked it more than i thought i would. but usa hasn't been disappointing me lately. love burn notice and in plain sight.

the rapport between the two main characters is great. i'll def be tuning in again.
Oct 30, 2009, 7:23am   #3
Shopping Issues
I watched it too. Man, USA promoted the crap outta that show. But they were right!

I loved it. Agree about the two main characters having good chemistry. The previews are showing a story arc with the missing wife is coming. I'm interested to see where they take this.

It's going to probably be my favorite USA show since my beloved Monk is in the last season.
Oct 30, 2009, 9:52am   #4
I watched the first half hour, it didnt hold my attention too well.
Oct 30, 2009, 6:41pm   #5
I actually liked the show. There are a few elements that seem far fetched but I did enjoy it.
Oct 31, 2009, 3:50am   #6
<3
^yeah, they're not really aiming for plausibility with a lot of these things, but hey, whatever
Oct 31, 2009, 10:50am   #7
Sweetness
I liked it too. I'm glad they are adding something to the friday night line up to replace Monk. This will go well with psych next season. I love the main character from Chuck, so hot.
Oct 31, 2009, 2:37pm   #8
I really like this show. Usa has some great shows and then came the heartbreak. The lead actor is gay irl.
Oct 31, 2009, 2:44pm   #9
In for the long haul
Love it and so did my mom and aunt. Bomer is so cute.
Oct 31, 2009, 4:54pm   #10
<3
Originally Posted by talldrnkofwater
The lead actor is gay irl.
i knew he was too good to be true
Nov 1, 2009, 3:45am   #11
Longtime Member
I really like this show. Usa has some great shows and then came the heartbreak. The lead actor is gay irl.
I read that too.
Nov 1, 2009, 9:15am   #12
hmm...my husband's been recording it and I haven't been interested in looking at it until I saw this thread. I am going to check it out now!
Nov 1, 2009, 6:56pm   #13
bags,books & Kitties
usa comes up with some really good shows, oftentimes better than the major networks! This is a cute show, witty and the characters are pretty likeable. it ought to do well.
Nov 2, 2009, 1:14pm   #14
baahh, ram, ewe!

ack! heartbreak, indeed. like i had a chance if he were straight or something. haha!
Nov 2, 2009, 3:45pm   #15
I watched the it so far. And likin it! I love USA Network, they havent disappointed me at all! Burn Notice, Psych, Monk, and now White Collar! :) OMG I didnt know he was gay!
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema