Home > >

TV show people like that you can't stand

POST A REPLY

Jun 22, 2012, 2:04pm   #1
seahorseinstripes
bag greed bug
1. gossip girls
i don't like it i don't know why, and i tried, i tried to watch it but it doesn't work for me. i just can't like chuck

2. smash
i watched the first few episodes and found the storyline too annoying for me. i love anjelica huston and jack davenport but can't stand katherine mcphee's character
Jun 22, 2012, 2:21pm   #2
kymmie
superficial quirk
I do not like shows like American Idol, So You THink You Can Dance, America's Got Talent. Everyone has some lame sad sack tale of adversity - like - I had to practice singing every day standing on one foot because my single mama had three kids and found just one shoe on the street on her seventeen mile walk home from work...its all I had... boo hoo hoo!

I am not poking fun at the less fortunate. Everyone faces challenges but seriously, using them as leverage for pity votes. Give me a break.
Jun 22, 2012, 2:37pm   #3
peace43
I don't like reality shows like Survivor, Big Brother, and The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Too competitive and the players are so rude to each other.
Jun 22, 2012, 2:50pm   #4
Cindi
My baby, Bellis
Real Housewives of XXXXX, cooking shows (Hell's Kitchen...)
Jun 22, 2012, 3:07pm   #5
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
the bachelor/bachelorette

how i met your mother is kinda on the border line. i will watch it if i'm on the channel and it comes on.. but it kinda irritates me that it's on ALL THE TIME.
Jun 22, 2012, 3:08pm   #6
missmoz
"Me and the Moon"
Glee
Jun 22, 2012, 7:23pm   #7
k
kyria alexander
NCIS, CSI, Law and Order
Jun 22, 2012, 7:29pm   #8
sdkitty
Glee
most reality shows....have to confess to watching Dancing with the Stars some seasons but that's about the only one. I refuse to watch the Kardashians or the real housewives of any city, jersy shore and I've only seen small bits of American Idol
Jun 22, 2012, 10:16pm   #9
Waffle65
Jersey Shore
Keeping Up With the KarTRASHians
Glee
Survivor
Jun 23, 2012, 8:15am   #10
Love4MK
The Blonde Bag Lady
JERSEY SHORE. I just don't get it.

Also anything reality. I don't watch reality tv because I really don't care!
Jun 24, 2012, 12:21am   #11
flsurfergirl3
Shopaholic
i couldn't stand DUETS. no clue why they would pair these people up with pro, famous, super talented singers. it's like torture watching them perform with them. although, i've seen other people on other singing shows way better than who they had on Duets.
Jun 24, 2012, 4:04am   #12
MarneeB
~One Day At A Time~
I'm so sick of seeing Sharon Osborne on everything. I can't watch a thing if she's on it.
Jun 24, 2012, 2:00pm   #13
LindaP
No singing shows for me, no Idol or it's knockoffs!

I wouldn't even attempt Jersey Shore or any of the Housewives, I can tell just by seeing bits and pieces of clips that they would not be for me.
Jun 24, 2012, 2:16pm   #14
HermesNewbie
Shopping Enthusiast
I agree with all the shows already listed.

Except for the Real Housewives.
Jun 24, 2012, 2:35pm   #15
mundodabolsa
lots of classic shows people know every word to every episode of, particularly cartoons.

like the family guy, south park, and even the simpsons.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >