POST A REPLY

Apr 22, 2014, 9:28pm   #1
Is anyone else watching this show?

I love Tori, and I hope everything works out for her. Her children are adorable, and she seems to be a very good mother.
Last edited Apr 22, 2014 at 9:44pm.
Apr 22, 2014, 9:55pm   #2
I'm watching. I do like Tori but can't help but think Deans ex wife is saying "karma".
Apr 22, 2014, 10:02pm   #3
I don't believe Dean's sincere in his willingness to reform. What a jerk, to throw his family life away. I don't think that they can rebuild their relationship.
Apr 23, 2014, 6:56am   #4
What network is this on? I wanted to watch but didn't realize it was going to be airing this soon.

Was it confirmed that Dean cheated w both men and women?
Apr 23, 2014, 2:06pm   #5
B
(shrug)

It's not the first time Dean has done this to his family.
Apr 23, 2014, 2:44pm   #6
Based on the previews I was floored that anyone would have their private therapy sessions aired for all the world and especially for her children, however after watching I give her props for documenting how she has taken over and focused on her children's daily needs, those adorable kids who didn't ask for any of this, at least if they ever down the road watch they can see their Mom was strong for them and took care of them when their Dad couldn't. I will be interested to see if they stay together.
Apr 23, 2014, 3:00pm   #7
s
I find it hard to feel bad for Tori.
How you get them is how you'll lose them and since Dean cheated on his 1st wife MaryJo with Tori destroying that family it's not hard to see that Dean would do it again
Apr 23, 2014, 3:15pm   #8
Originally Posted by slang
i find it hard to feel bad for tori.
How you get them is how you'll lose them and since dean cheated on his 1st wife maryjo with tori destroying that family it's not hard to see that dean would do it again
yep
Apr 23, 2014, 4:08pm   #9
Common Sense is Free
How you get them is how you'll lose them and since Dean cheated on his 1st wife MaryJo with Tori destroying that family it's not hard to see that Dean would do it again
Agree 100%

Do not F#$% with Karma, it WILL come back on you!
Apr 23, 2014, 4:25pm   #10
Who knows what he told Tori to get her, back when they first got together? He told the therapist he's been lying his whole life.
He would have destroyed his first marriage with someone, I think? It just happened to be with a woman he thought could further his ambition. He broke up his first marriage. I think it's all about Dean, and although I'm sure he loves ALL of his children, he has no business being a husband.

I think Tori is smart to document the state of her marriage if only to help her in a divorce. It would be harder for Dean's lawyer to put a spin on anything.
Apr 23, 2014, 4:53pm   #11
s
Originally Posted by slyyls
Who knows what he told Tori to get her, back when they first got together? He told the therapist he's been lying his whole life.
He would have destroyed his first marriage with someone, I think? It just happened to be with a woman he thought could further his ambition. He broke up his first marriage. I think it's all about Dean, and although I'm sure he loves ALL of his children, he has no business being a husband.

I think Tori is smart to document the state of her marriage if only to help her in a divorce. It would be harder for Dean's lawyer to put a spin on anything.
Tori broke up her first marriage too since she was married when she met Dean and had an affair with him while they were both MARRIED. She was no better! She knew he was married w/ kids (one son and an adopted daughter on the way) when they met and still had an affair ending both marriages. That is not just on Dean. She is no saint.
Apr 23, 2014, 5:52pm   #12
So Sweet!
This.
Apr 23, 2014, 5:55pm   #13
So Sweet!
Originally Posted by slyyls

He has no business being a father either. Because his affairs damage the family with your turn damages children. If you want to be out this slinging your dick all over the place, just be a single man, don't get married.

Tori broke up her first marriage too since she was married when she met Dean and had an affair with him while they were both MARRIED. She was no better! She knew he was married w/ kids (one son and an adopted daughter on the way) when they met and still had an affair ending both marriages. That is not just on Dean. She is no saint.
This too!
Apr 23, 2014, 6:16pm   #14
You're right, Ladybug and Slang. He should not be a father either.
I'm just so used to seeing women raise children on their own, I forgot how much damage the fathers of these children inflict.
Apr 23, 2014, 6:48pm   #15
Originally Posted by Ladybug09
He has no business being a father either. Because his affairs damage the family with your turn damages children. If you want to be out this slinging your dick all over the place, just be a single man, don't get married.

This too!
Agreed!
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema