Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Tia and Tamera - STYLE network

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 4, 2011, 4:15pm   #1
Ladybug09's Avatar
Thread Starter
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
So, no they are gettig their own full reality show on the Style network. I like these two. They seem real genuine. Anyone know them, or had interactions with them?

http://www.mystyle.com/mystyle/shows/tiaandtamera/
Aug 5, 2011, 1:07pm   #2
meluvs2shop's Avatar
meluvs2shop
In Love
i like them too. i'll watch.
it's good to see them together again on TV.
Aug 5, 2011, 2:37pm   #3
yellow08's Avatar
yellow08
Gone fishing...
I'm going to watch! I love how positive and "corny" they are (a much needed change in reality tv).
Aug 5, 2011, 3:56pm   #4
knasarae's Avatar
knasarae
Team Capricorn
I like them too. I liked that little hour long special they had before. I'll be watching them.
Aug 8, 2011, 11:11am   #5
Ladybug09's Avatar
Thread Starter
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
It comes on tonight.
Aug 8, 2011, 3:50pm   #6
ali w's Avatar
ali w
Wishing on a Star...
Originally Posted by Ladybug09
So, no they are gettig their own full reality show on the Style network. I like these two. They seem real genuine. Anyone know them, or had interactions with them?

http://www.mystyle.com/mystyle/shows/tiaandtamera/


I went to church with them in Arleta, CA..... a looooooooooong time ago! They were very nice girls actually their whole family( only seen the dad once, they were always there with their mom) is pretty nice. Taj was little then and boy was he bad, Lol.
I had no idea they had their own show, I look forward to watching it!
Aug 8, 2011, 3:51pm   #7
knasarae's Avatar
knasarae
Team Capricorn
Got my DVR set!
Aug 8, 2011, 3:52pm   #8
S
Seanymph
Account Deactivated
I always liked Tamera, so I will be tuning in.
Aug 8, 2011, 4:20pm   #9
Ladybug09's Avatar
Thread Starter
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
Originally Posted by ali w
I went to church with them in Arleta, CA..... a looooooooooong time ago! They were very nice girls actually their whole family( only seen the dad once, they were always there with their mom) is pretty nice. Taj was little then and boy was he bad, Lol.
I had no idea they had their own show, I look forward to watching it!
Aren't they COGIC? I remember they were a bit more religious back in the day, if this makes any sense.
Aug 8, 2011, 4:42pm   #10
ali w's Avatar
ali w
Wishing on a Star...
Originally Posted by Ladybug09
Aren't they COGIC? I remember they were a bit more religious back in the day, if this makes any sense.

Not sure! Their mother was very religious, from what I remember. That church was a little much for me, they use to speak in tongues, lay hands on you every second, and... it was just different. But if I stayed the weekend at my best friends house that's where we had to go every Sunday.
This was back in their "pretty in pink" days, so early 90's.
I can't remember the name of the church or what type of church it was. I just sent my friend a text because it's going to bug me all day until I get the name, Lol. I will post back when I get it!
Aug 8, 2011, 4:49pm   #11
Ladybug09's Avatar
Thread Starter
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
Originally Posted by ali w
Not sure! Their mother was very religious, from what I remember. That church was a little much for me, they use to speak in tongues, lay hands on you every second, and... it was just different. But if I stayed the weekend at my best friends house that's where we had to go every Sunday.
This was back in their "pretty in pink" days, so early 90's.
I can't remember the name of the church or what type of church it was. I just sent my friend a text because it's going to bug me all day until I get the name, Lol. I will post back when I get it!
Mmm, I'm thinking Pentacostal...

They used to go on TBN and talk about their faith, that's why I was wondering.
Aug 8, 2011, 10:14pm   #12
Sassys's Avatar
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
Tia is married, so therefore she would be a Matron of Honor and not Maid of Honor. So... Tamara's best friend would be Maid of Honor and they both can have titles.
Aug 8, 2011, 10:15pm   #13
Sassys's Avatar
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
I think it is funny they are identical because to me they look nothing alike, I always have been able to tell them apart (regardless of Tamara's mole). The Olsen twins are not identical and I could never tell them apart.
Aug 8, 2011, 10:33pm   #14
GTOFan's Avatar
GTOFan
Member
Can't wait to watch, hope it's good!
Aug 8, 2011, 10:36pm   #15
tannedsilk's Avatar
tannedsilk
Member
Originally Posted by Sassys
Tia is married, so therefore she would be a Matron of Honor and not Maid of Honor. So... Tamara's best friend would be Maid of Honor and they both can have titles.
Right..........no need to choose, there's enough titles to go around lol
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools