Home The Playground Television and Cinema

The Real Housewives of Vancouver, BC Canada!

POST A REPLY

Feb 29, 2012, 6:42pm   #1
Princess Grace Ave
Are you ready?!
Feb 29, 2012, 6:46pm   #2
hah! i heard about this, i wish they would do real housewives of toronto! They said they we're going to do it but i haven't heard anything. This should be interesting!
Feb 29, 2012, 6:53pm   #3
Every Canadian I've met have been the most mellow and kind people, so it will be interesting to see another side of our neighbors up north!
Feb 29, 2012, 7:09pm   #4
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
Every Canadian I've met have been the most mellow and kind people, so it will be interesting to see another side of our neighbors up north!
You know that they are going to be expats.
Is this going to be on Bravo-tv?
Feb 29, 2012, 7:25pm   #5
s
Yeah!! Can't wait!

Is it just airing here and not in the US?
Feb 29, 2012, 7:29pm   #6
30 pounds down!
Well this should be interesting.
Feb 29, 2012, 8:14pm   #7
m
When is this airing?
Feb 29, 2012, 8:46pm   #8
So Sweet!
Mmmmmm, interesting.
Feb 29, 2012, 9:03pm   #9
Working Canvas
Don't all the HWs look the same to you? I don't mean the Canadian ones, I mean every HW from every state and now, province.
Attached Images

Feb 29, 2012, 9:05pm   #10
^Who is the one in the middle? She looks really familiar
Feb 29, 2012, 9:26pm   #11
Loub & Food Lover
This looks interesting...
Feb 29, 2012, 10:30pm   #12
H is for HOCKEY
I really hope that this time we'll get to see this on the same night/at the same time Bravo airs it in US and not have to wait for it for six months or however long it takes for the Canadian channel to bring these Bravo shows over. Somehow I think it's going to be really lame ... I hope I am wrong.
Feb 29, 2012, 10:33pm   #13
Originally Posted by H_addict
I really hope that this time we'll get to see this on the same night/at the same time Bravo airs it in US and not have to wait for it for six months or however long it takes for the Canadian channel to bring these Bravo shows over. Somehow I think it's going to be really lame ... I hope I am wrong.
Its actually premiering on slice(canadian channel). Its not being produced by bravo because theyre an american company and this is a canadian show. If anything, it will take longer for it to air in the us
Feb 29, 2012, 10:34pm   #14
H is for HOCKEY
Originally Posted by labelwhore04
Its actually premiering on slice(canadian channel). Its not being produced by bravo because theyre an american company and this is a canadian show. If anything, it will take longer for it to air in the us
I see. Thank you for the heads up.
Feb 29, 2012, 11:01pm   #15
b
Man I wanna see this! We will have to wait in US? Now we know how you guys feel..
The first one pictured has a scary chest!
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema