Home The Playground Television and Cinema

The Real Housewives of Vancouver, BC Canada!

POST A REPLY

Jun 28, 2012, 11:29am   #856
Originally Posted by bnjj
That is so sweet of you to go back and find my post (you enabler, you! ). Thanks!

Off to look at Bluefly...
Jun 28, 2012, 1:02pm   #857
♪ Jovi Junkie ♪
They were out of my size. :(

Oh well, better for the bank account!
Jun 28, 2012, 2:40pm   #858
T
TC1
I enjoyed the first part of the reunion, however I hope they deal with more issues than just everything to do with Mary!. It seemed to be so much about her, it was like the Mary show!
Jun 28, 2012, 3:03pm   #859
Originally Posted by bnjj
They were out of my size. :(

Oh well, better for the bank account!
Aww, that sucks! But I hear you, better for the wallet for sure.
Jun 28, 2012, 5:03pm   #860
H is for HOCKEY
This was really painful to watch. Jody = vile (some things never change), Ronnie = clearly ON something OR she is just VERY VERY uncomfortable in front of the camera.
Jun 28, 2012, 5:50pm   #861
s
What did everyone think of the reunion outfits?

These ladies had nothing on the RHoBH - I think they always have the best dresses, shoes, hair, makeup etc

- I thought Mary look very pretty in white and I liked her hair & makeup
- Christina look good too - dress was cute
- Wasn't a fan of Reiko's dress colour for her skin tone, didn't like her make up or shoes - although I still love her, she's still one of my favourites
- Hated Ronnie dress & necklace but thought her hair looked nice
- Jody's outfit was ugly, her make up was nice
Jun 29, 2012, 12:59am   #862
Hermès Hottie
Originally Posted by slang

These ladies had nothing on the RHoBH - I think they always have the best dresses, shoes, hair, makeup etc

- Wasn't a fan of Reiko's dress colour for her skin tone, didn't like her make up or shoes - although I still love her, she's still one of my favourites
I think Mary played up her innocence well with the hair style and dress color. she looked cute but I was annoyed that most of the show was about her. Christina looked amazing as always. Jody looked gross and old and her hair looked different and bad.
Jun 29, 2012, 9:57am   #863
handbag lover
Originally Posted by slang

- Wasn't a fan of Reiko's dress colour for her skin tone, didn't like her make up or shoes - although I still love her, she's still one of my favorites
I wish that Reiko would change her hair color, she would look so much better with a more natural color in her hair, she's beautiful and has a smoking body, but that hair color just takes away from her.

Christina always looks good.

Mary always looks good and well dressed. I always find it weird that Jody is so critical of her looks and attire.

Jody's outfit was ugly (as usual). I don't like anything she wears, she dresses like a tween. Her bad extensions weren't as noticeable at the reunion.

Agree, Ronnie's hair was nice, but that dress wasn't. And not much expression from her face, too much botox I guess.
Jun 29, 2012, 12:02pm   #864
Longtime Member
I just loved the last 10 minutes of episode 13...

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 1:47pm.
Jun 29, 2012, 2:38pm   #865
I hope part two of the reunion isn't as centred around Mary again.
Jun 29, 2012, 5:18pm   #866
Luxury obsessed boy
Jody =

Ronnie said she never wanted to speak again to Jody. Well she is friends again, she is just weird. I did like her, but not anymore.

I love Reiko, Christina and Mary!
Hope they will be back on season 2 and Jody and Ronnie not...
Jun 29, 2012, 5:21pm   #867
only once you live
Originally Posted by rockhollow

I wish that Reiko would change her hair color, she would look so much better with a more natural color in her hair, she's beautiful and has a smoking body, but that hair color just takes away from her.

Christina always looks good.

Mary always looks good and well dressed. I always find it weird that Jody is so critical of her looks and attire.

Jody's outfit was ugly (as usual). I don't like anything she wears, she dresses like a tween. Her bad extensions weren't as noticeable at the reunion.

Agree, Ronnie's hair was nice, but that dress wasn't. And not much expression from her face, too much botox I guess.
I think Reiko pulls off the blonde much more-so than Christina.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 29, 2012, 5:32pm   #868
P
Originally Posted by Cait
I think Reiko pulls off the blonde much more-so than Christina.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
I too think Reiko really pulls off the blonde! She looks amazing. Beautiful inside and out. On her fb she has photos of her natural hair as well, and I prefer the blonde. Really works well with her complexion, she just glows.
I turned her onto my blonde place during filming, they're the best; it's so hard to get it right
Jun 29, 2012, 5:57pm   #869
only once you live
Originally Posted by PaigeT
I too think Reiko really pulls off the blonde! She looks amazing. Beautiful inside and out. On her fb she has photos of her natural hair as well, and I prefer the blonde. Really works well with her complexion, she just glows.
I turned her onto my blonde place during filming, they're the best; it's so hard to get it right
She has GORGEOUS skin. I really thought judging from the bio photos she was going to look like a hot, plastic mess - but she looks incredible without makeup. I'm jealous! I'm sure she's had some work done - even if it is just cosmetic peels and the like - but if I were Reiko, I'd be giving a stern talking to the PS master who did the slice bio photos. Girlfriend looks like a totally different person on the show, whereas they made her look like the Cat Lady on the slice website.

I know it's mean - and Christina's just IMHO, there if that makes sense - but I don't think the blonde really suits her, nor do I really think she's much of a fashion plate, either. Totally pedestrian, apart from the height.
Jun 29, 2012, 6:05pm   #870
Celebrate Everything
I was finally able to watch the reunion part 1, and Ronnie is different after the panic attack. I think she drank back stage. She only attacks Mary after she's been drinking.

As a viewer I saw Mary bullied all season long. And it's funny how in the beginning of the season Jody says Mary needs to stand up for herself. Jody got what she asked for.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema