Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

The Rachel Zoe Project

POST A REPLY

Sep 1, 2009, 2:06pm   #181
thegraceful1
ILuvChanel/Cartier
Originally Posted by surlygirl
I am going to mug Tay for that blue Chanel. I die.
^^Me too, or I will come undone!
Sep 1, 2009, 2:23pm   #182
k
kicksarefortwids
taylor has really grown on me, personally and style-wise. she acts like a sulky teenage brat around rachel but that is the dynamic of their relationship. when she works and has her game face on, she is pretty amazing for someone so young. i see brad as the opposite. he has good taste and he is very sweet and amusing, but i wouldn't trust him as much as taylor.
Sep 1, 2009, 2:27pm   #183
wordpast
Originally Posted by lostnexposed
I wanna be able to rock Tay's haircut..wonder if I could pull it off though...my hair is sooo boring and I've been wanting something with a little more spunk but not too drastic...
I freaking love her haircut.
Sep 1, 2009, 2:42pm   #184
b
bagsforme
Has her faux fur coat line come out yet? I saw on one episode she was talking to a company about it. The coats look fab. I'd love one.
Sep 1, 2009, 2:58pm   #185
M_Butterfly
HLess
Originally Posted by andicandi3x12
I am dying for taylor's thigh high Louboutin boots man she rocks them so hard!

tell me about it!! I was drooling all over!!
Sep 1, 2009, 3:10pm   #186
cjy
The boots were amazing! They suit her very well.
Sep 1, 2009, 3:43pm   #187
lostnexposed
BTW..how much do u guys think Tay gets paid? she seems to have all these fabulous goodies? or do u think they get to keep certain items?
Sep 1, 2009, 3:54pm   #188
cjy
I have wondered that too. I would love to know!
Sep 1, 2009, 3:55pm   #189
b
bagsforme
BTW..how much do u guys think Tay gets paid? she seems to have all these fabulous goodies? or do u think they get to keep certain items?
I was thinking the same thing. She has some great watches, bags, clothes and shoes. I doubt she gets paid much. wonder if her family has $.
Sep 1, 2009, 4:39pm   #190
surlygirl
where my ring at??!!
I was thinking about that, too. Those CL OTK boots probably "fell off" the shelf of Rachel's studio/showroom!
Sep 1, 2009, 5:16pm   #191
beachgirl13
Does anyone know what CL's booties Taylor was wearing in last nights episode (season2 episode 2)
??????
Sep 1, 2009, 5:45pm   #192
Jenny Cadine
Semi-banned
She probably has a lot of inside connections and has first dibs on sample sales & the like. Taylor is growing on me a bit. She seem like the Cinderella doing the grunt work while Brad goes to the parties & schmoozes. I still think she complains too much. Thousands of girls would love her job and Rachel seems like a nice boss.
Sep 1, 2009, 10:14pm   #193
tadpolenyc
baahh, ram, ewe!
surprisingly, i really empathized with taylor this week. is she miserable? yes, but at the same time, it seems like she's the only one who's working hard. meanwhile, rachel's out vintage shopping and going bananas over everything with her pet, brad, while she sends taylor to do all the tedious work. besides, i can't hate on a girl who rocks those thigh high louboutin boots so hard and so damn well.

i can't believe brad is seemingly good friends with lorenzo martone, marc jacobs's fiance!!!
Sep 1, 2009, 10:20pm   #194
susieserb
Susie
Rachel's coat at the Marquesa's studio was flippin out of here (layered, feathered?and black?). There was a big ribbon bow in the front? Bananas!

Taylor is driving me bananas this year with her rocking look!!!!!!!!

I keep freeze framing!! (no other show instills this behavior in me).
Sep 1, 2009, 10:27pm   #195
susieserb
Susie
Originally Posted by tadpolenyc
surprisingly, i really empathized with taylor this week. is she miserable? yes, but at the same time, it seems like she's the only one who's working hard. meanwhile, rachel's out vintage shopping and going bananas over everything with her pet, brad, while she sends taylor to do all the tedious work. besides, i can't hate on a girl who rocks those thigh high louboutin boots so hard and so damn well.

i can't believe brad is seemingly good friends with lorenzo martone, marc jacobs's fiance!!!
Taylor should kiss the employment ground she's on. Venture out dear? Times are tough. I don't mean to sound harsh but three years in any industry is a flash in the pan and right now Taylor sounds too sophomoric. Talk to me after 5 years; then you have a leg to stand on?

Given that Taylor's look rocks!!!!!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >